Chaper 1~ Free Falling

Sydney's P.O.V•
9:30 am

I was having a great dream until I felt something wet on my face? I wake up to my dog moe. I wanted 1 more hour of sleep, but forced myself out of my bed. Today was a really special day!!! Tonight we are going to the Mendes's for dinner. And better yet their son would be there!

Our family's have been friends for about 8 months now, since we were neighbours. But I had never come to meet there son. He was always off either with his friends, or with his girlfriend Jenna. I knew Jenna from school but sadly their son didn't go to my school. Jenna is the most popular girl in school but also has a bad reputation for being a witch.  But it is none of my business since I'm not friends with her. Anyways...

I got up and smelt chocolate chip muffins! I went to the hallway where the stairs were and was about to run downstairs when I was met at the top by my brother Taylor.

" hi Tayl-" Was all I got to say before I got cut off by him running down the stairs. So I started running too and was almost down the stairs until I tripped. Taylor came running to see if I was okay but sadly I wasn't, I had broken my arm. The pain was un-bearable.

Taylor took his phone out of his pocket and proceeded to call 911, my dad and my mom.

"The ambulance is on their way. Stay with......" Was the last thing I heard till I woke up in a hospital room with no one but Taylor in the room.

10:30am

"Taylor?" I asked weakly
"Oh my gosh Sydney! Your awake!!!!!" His eyes were red and puffy. It looked like he had been crying.

"Are you okay?" I ask shyly

" NO! IT WAS ALL MY FAULT. IF I HADEN'T OF RUN DOWN THE STAIRS FIRST, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE RUN EITHER!!!!" He started crying frantically. All I could do is hug him as tight as I possibly could.

" Taylor look at me, you didn't make me do anything. It was just a stupid choice that I made. But hey it's only a broken arm. Hahahha. I love you so much!"

" I love you too Sydney. But someone wants to meet you!"

As he said that I remember the dinner was supposed to be tonight :( I missed my one chance to meet the guy I've been waiting to meet for 8 months.

All of a sudden a tall guy I'd say about 6'2 walked in. He was hot AF! He had brown hair,  brown eyes and was wearing a red and black flannel with jeans an vans on. He walked over to me and said....

-----------------------
CLIFHANGER😂😂😂

Hey guys! This is my first story on this account. No hate please because I am trying lol.

Does anyone else have a huge crush on shawn Mendes or any of the MAGCON guys???? Because I definitely do!!!!!! Comment  down below who is your favourite MAGCON guy!!!!

Okay by for now.......
- N