Chapter 5~ best night of my life

•Sydney's P.O.V•

When we got there, we ordered pizza. Then Shawn starts talking to me...

" Sydney?" He says quietly.

" yah."

" I bought you something..." He says while holding a box.

" really?! You didn't have to at all!!!" I say feeling bad that I didn't get him anything.

" well I did. So I hope you like it!!" And with that he opened the box. And in the box there was a ring, not an engagement ring or anything, but a promise ring.

" Sydney, I really really like you, will you be my girlfriend??" He said confidently.

" yes of course!"  I say smiling.

" so, this promise ring is something that is very important to me, once we make a promise we have to keep it. Okay?" He says while putting it on me. As he continues speaking;

" so I promise that I will never hurt you, and that you will be my only love." He says while I'm tearing up because of what he says.

" and I promise that It will always be you." I say as I am crying.

All of a sudden he leaned in and so did I. I closed my eyes while I felt his soft warm lips on mine. Then I could feel his tongue sliding along my bottom lip, as if he was asking for permission. I definitely accepted!!! Our lips moved perfectly in synch till I pulled away out of breath.

" I love you...." I finally had to say!! I've been waiting a long time to say that.

" I love you too." He says smiling while our foreheads are touching but not our lips.

------------------

Sorry it's a really short chapter. I was in a hurry but u had to write this. That's it for this chapter bye!!

-N