Chaper 2~ you had me at hello

•Recap from last chapter•
All of a sudden a tall guy I'd say about 6'2 walked in. He was hot AF! He had brown hair,  brown eyes and was wearing a red and black flannel with jeans an vans on. He walked over to me and said....

---------------------
Sydney's P.O.V•

The only thoughts that we're going through my head were: who is he?, what's his name?. But before I could think anymore, I heard someone call my name. It was Taylor and the mysterious guy was just laughing????

• Taylor's P.O.V•
I sat there crying, just thinking of what I had done. When all of a sudden I hear someone, but no one else was in the room except SYDNEY!!!!!!! All I hear is...

"Taylor?" I look over and it was her!
"Oh my gosh Sydney! Your awake!!!!!" Now that I think about it I probably look like a mess. I probably look like I have been crying, which I have.

"Are you okay?" She asks me while I'm not making eye contact. I realize that my eyes are now watering. I couldn't just ignore her. I had to vent.....

" NO! IT WAS ALL MY FAULT. IF I HADEN'T OF RUN DOWN THE STAIRS FIRST, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE RUN EITHER!!!!" I started crying way more than when I started. As I sit there with my head in my hands, all I could feel at this moment was someone's hands around me. It was Sydney. All I could do was hug her back and cry into her hospital gown.

" Taylor look at me, you didn't make me do anything. It was just a stupid choice that I made. But hey it's only a broken arm. Hahahha. I love you so much!" I looked into her bright blue eyes.

" I love you too Sydney. But someone wants to meet you!" I probably should have told her that the mendes's son was here. I talked to him earlier and he was actually really nice and funny ( my kind of guy lol). His name was Shawn. Shawn Mendes. That name had a ring to it. I told him that Sydney really wanted to meet him. He told me he really wanted to meet her too! So here goes nothing as I told shawn to walk in.

But to my surprise all I could see was Sydney staring at the ground with her eyes wide open. Oh no she was thinking again lol. I start yelling....

" SYDNEY, SYDNEY. SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" And Shawn bursted out laughing. Well at least someone thought I was funny.

• Shawn's P.O.V•
9:45am

All I could think about was dinner tonight. I was so nervous to actually meet Sydney. Yes I know her name because my parents were always talking about how great of a couple we'd make.

I don't know is it possible that I could meet the person that might be the love of my life tonight? Wait Shawn stop it, you have a girlfriend !!! I wish I didn't though. I call my friend Ian to talk for a bit, but then he breaks the news to me......

-------------------
So that is the 2nd chapter. Comment what you think of it also I need names for some girlfriends also name out of the following who you want to be with:
Taylor:
Nash:
Cameron:
Aaron:
Jack j:
Jack g:
Carter:
Matt (Espinosa):

Okay don't forget to comment!
Bye!!!
- N