Him.

The universe must have a vendetta against me.

My worst enemy and my best friend is back for another round.

Every time I see his smile, I long for it despite my best interests.

I subconsciously search for his blonde locks wherever I am, even though my brain says to forget about him.

My dreams are filled with a warm, fuzzy feeling, his own personal stamp left on my thoughts.

I can't seem to shake him.

...

I build up barriers, warding him off with my uninterested looks despite how much I care for him.

Then, there are periods of silence, when my conscience is free and unthinking.

Until he shows up and tears the walls down.

...

My therapist knows how our interactions went down. She tells me to do anything, ANYTHING, to get my mind off of him.

I do as prescribed and take up a hobby, only to find myself painting every piece with the color of his eyes.

...

I considered having a nonromantic relationship with him, purely physical.

My therapist shut that down too.

I know she wants the best for me but all I can think about is the way his mouth fit against mine and how he tasted like sweet cherries.

...

I crave a drag of him, his musky scent filling my nostrils and making me even more desperate.

The dizzy feeling he gives me is enough to weaken my knees and burden my heart.

I hate that I love it.

...

His family hates mine, an obstacle we faced in the past with a cheated success after a day break.

I crawled right back into his arms.

...

I am his puppet. He has me under his control. The worst part is that he knows it.

He could punch me, shove me, call m his slut and I'll take it because I need him more than self-esteem.

...

Now, I have to face my ultimate decision. Leave or stay.

Maybe I'll be strong enough this time.

...
...
...

I made it three steps away.

Then I ran back to him.

...

Please help me.

So that's about 95% legit for me at the moment and I needed to get the feeling out. So yeah.

But it fits Scömìche so that worked.

Love you all.