Bonded Love [An After Vampire Acadmy story for Rose and Dimitri.]

Disclaimer.

I am not the owner/writer of the vampire academy novels. I am merely a fan who wants to go further into their story. I repeat, all characters and things directly to the vampire academy novels are not mine. But, this version of what happens next, I am the own of it.

Please enjoy! Warning, it may be a little over PG13 at times, but VA is a young adults book.

It's going to have chapters. Just one of many.

Chapter One

I can't remember the last time I felt truly and utterly relaxed. I found memories of Lissa and I's two year trip away from St. Valadmir's, the only time we will ever experience true freedom, and all the times I'd cherished with Dimitri wondering across my mind. These had been the nearest attempts at ease that I ever accomplished. But now? In this moment, this was what true relaxation was. This is truly paradise rearing it's magnificent head.

Waking up to Dimitri every morning since my recovery from being shot in th chest by Tasha Ozera--Christrian Ozera's queen-killing, man-stilling, back-stabbing, manipulating aunt and my "friend"--has been breathtaking and easily leaves me calm. Now. Now this morning was perfect, perfectly relaxing. Post-sex high swept us both up onto the clouds of heaven and in moments like these, I can see every ounce of true love Dimitri has for me in his loving, deep brown eyes. In moments like these, I can see there truly is a being greater than us and he makes everything right in the world. Being with Dimitri is like being in heaven.

"I wonder if we could just stay in bed for a little longer, say about a month or so." I said jokingly, but truly meaning what I had said to him as he casted a lighthead, humored look at me. "What's so funny, comrad? I can see your admiration in you eyes. Do you like what you see?"

He observed every inch of my body with his eyes and furthered examined me with his hands. With his light touch, I felt intoxicated. As he stared at my still naked body before him, I could see the full, burning desire in his eyes to do things to me that will have me losing control in a matter of minutes as he one said he would. Damn did I want him to do those things! "No, Roza. I love what I see." He said in that voice I loved so much allowing me to hear his Russian accent. He gently removed my hair from in front of my face and followed with an intense, heated kiss.

With a knock at the door, I rose into position ready to take on an army of strigoi. Dimitri, getting up from bed and already dressed, answered the door. Lissa flooded into the room and radiantly filled my room my room with her golden aura. I'd just had time to pull the covers over my exposed body when she entered.

"Rose!" She exclaimed happy to see me. "Are you ready for your trip today?"

"Yeah, I'm ready. I just hate to leave you un--"

"Do not say it." She interrupted." I've told you one hundred times that I will be fine in your absence. Its only a week or two. And also I don't think that the queen's other six guardians would let anything happen to her. Especailly when crazy Rose Hathaway is her best friend." Lissa chuckled, bring a smile to my face.

"I just wish you could come. You know?"

"I wish I could, but a queen's duty is to protect her people with--"

"I know, I know. Everything"

"Exactly Rose. Don't feel bad, this is your vacation. It's much needed after everything you've been through lately."

Lissa was right--as usual. After killing tons of Strigoi, losing a close friend, letting a crimininal escape and later killing him, losing Dimitri repeated and having my heartbroken each time, being accused of murder, and-- oh yeah--being shot in the chest my someone I thought was my friend. Also with spirit's effects finally getting to me, I had to make sure my instability stayed under control. Yeah life's a bitch, and I guess I do need a vacation to rest.

"You're damn right, I do need a vacation. And I'll call you every time I get a free chance. I'll miss you Liss." I said with worry still weighing heavily on my heart. What if something happens to Lissa? What if she needs me? I don't have the bond to let me know when somethings going wrong. How will I-- my thought was interrupted by a voice I know so well, but had forgotten was still in the room. "She will be ok, Roza. She's right, you need your rest. You need this trip." Said Dimitri, voice mirrored the look on his face--both loving and concerned.

"Yeah Rose, don't worry so much," Christian Ozera (Lissa's boyfriend), "I will keep her protected just in case those guardians can't keep up with me." I couldn't resist smilling and laughing at his usually arrogence.

"Everything will be fine Rose, I promise." I could see in Lissa's face that she truly believed that everything would be fine.

With her reassurance, I was off to shower. Then, I was dressed. Next, I was off to go find my parents (my mom and Abe agreed with my need for the trip) and my friends to say my partings and farewells to them since I'd be away for the next two weeks. After I was finished, we were off to the private jet that Abe had booked for Dimitri and I to use and we were off to our destinination.

Next stop, Siberia.