Chapter 1

Hi guys it me so I decided to write a fan fiction um I hope you guys enjoy it and yes this is my first time....... oh and um......Starcos_Mystery thanks for helping me with this.....I tottaly o you 1 ^~^
~maria
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
MARCO'S P.O.V
I woke up this morning feeling preeetttty confident I walked to the bathroom in a sly matter, walking past star " hey star you ready for school?" "Ummm yeah! All I need is FOOD in my tummy!" She giggled. I smiled "Um are yoooouuu ready...?" She questioned me " Yep! I think I'm going to talk to Jackie today.." I said proudly "good luck!" She responded with a little less exitment with a slight frown. I sat there eating my cereal and thought ' why was star so upset when I told her about Jackie....? Does she like me.....? NO! MARCO! she's your best friend' I looked over at star who was staring out the window with eximent ' could she like me..?' Then I heard star yell "Marco! Hurry up we're going to be late for school!" As I snapped out of my thought "Coming!" I yelled as I went to grab my bag and went to catch up with star..

STAR'S P.O.V
While I was walking to school I was still wondering why I was upset when Marco said he was going to till his feelings to Jackie? 'I can't like him! He's my best friend!' "-at" "huh?" I looked at him lost and confused. He smiled "what were you thinking about..?" I blushed "Wh-what n-nothing!" I stammered out "what were you thinking about Marco...?" "You..." He smiled as I blushed "what.?" " you know! How you like oskar and all that" he repiled. As my heart slightly shattered "oh ya..."