Chapter 3

As Marco sawed star with shocked eyes. Her face was so pale from the darkness of her room....there was a mess everywhere like if a tornado came inside her room and like ruin everything she had... her eyes were red from all the crying she did ...but in her hand was a picture of him and star when Marco toke star to the park for the first time. "What are you doing here Marco...." Star said with tears in her eyes. Marco just kept looking at her... Not saying a word. "Marco what are you doing here" star said again raising her voice "I just came to see if you where ok....and as I can see your not ok.." Marco said with sorrow " no you need to leave I'm totally ok" star said as she's walked to the door as signing Marco to leave " no I'm not leaving In till you tell me what's wrong..." "Marco can you plz leave..." Star said looking at Marcos eyes " you need to leave you got a date to be at right now..". Marco just kept looking at star but never moved " no I'm not leaving i'm staying here if you don't tell me what wrong!" Marco responded to star " Marco I don't want to argue right now I'm not in the mood ..." "No! Star I'm staying here!". Star couldn't take it anymore  she started to tear up as she looked angrily at Marco " WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAYS HUH? All you talk about is Jackie this Jackie that agh!" " oh,so this is about Jackie! What did she even to do you!! All I know is that she better then you!" Star just look at Marco with shocked eyes she started to tear up more " MARCO IF YOU WHERE ME YOU WOULD HAVE UNDERSTAND!!" "YEAH AND IF YOU WHERE IN MY SHOES STAR YOU WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD TOO! And with those last words star's wand just started to glow up and everything went black.

~author note~
Hey guys sorry if it's short I was kinda to lazy to make it
Oh and sorry for the wait I didn't have much of an idea..
Hope you guys enjoyed
Baii
~swirl