Baby and I

I woke up to the sound of sizzling bacon and the smell of chicken curry.
I woke up, dropped my cloths on the floor and wrapped myself in a long pink towel. As I entered the bathroom, I untied my hair from the ponytail and entered the steamy hot shower. As i stood in the shower washing my long silky straight hair, I turned on the waterproof shower radio.  
I turned onto my favourite radio to listen to my fav songs,
RADIO: What's up Paterson! Goodmorning and get ready for the best day ever. As today, Fetty Wap, our new singing sensation, will be joining us today in this station. And also the rest of you guys for this week only everyday at Club Jams. (idk many club names, it's made up)
I love Fetty wap, so I react in extreme excitement and shut off the water. I quickly dry myself and rush to my bedroom to  call my friend.
( Me) "Hey boo, it's me Danielle, get yo fat ass to club jams tonight, Fetty Waps coming tonight, aight. I'll pick u up at 6 u betts get ready by then. And don't bring your no-ass nigga so called douchebag boyfriend of yours. Tonight's a girls night. Aiight! I'll see u at 6, bye boo!"

I throw my phone onto my bed and quickly blow dry my hair. I pick out a white 21 crop top,  high waisted denim shorts and a pair of Nike high tops. I braid my hair into a messy fishtail and walk downstairs.n
(Me)
"Hey baby!"
(My boyfriend Damien)
"Hey baby girl, your looking damn thick in those shorts! Damn girl! You gonna let me get a piece of that action?"
I lightly chuckled and bite my lip. I gave a sweet little wink to Damien and gave him a shy kiss on his neck. He quickly grabbed my waist and put his hand under my shirt.
"Damien, stop it! You know I'm not ready for that shit!'
"But baby, I ain't going anywhere, your my girl! And we've been waiting way to far. I just wanna be inside of you. I love you. And you know that.'
"I know, and I'm really grateful you've been waiting for me for a whole 3 months. You know what, how about tonight when I come back from the club, you come back here, and we....."
I blushed and gave Damien a hard kiss on the lips. I pulled back as my phone randomly rang.
Damien smiled and snatched the phone away from me.
"DAMIEN! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!' I screamed while laughing.
"I'm not giving you back your phone...until you promise you give it up to me tonight. Wat u say baby?"
I ran across to Damien and jumped on him and we both fell back and landed on the floor next to the couch. I was laying on top of him and he began to suck my neck. I rubbed myself back and fourth on him and began to lightly kiss his chest. I moved down and down till I got to him lower stomach just above his manhood. I paused for a second, and sat onto of his stomach.
"Danielle, babe, what's wrong? You were so close for sucking me, why you chicken out?"
"I'm waiting for my phone!" I gave a cheeky smile and pinched his cheek. He then took my phone it put it down his pants.
"Well baby, you gotta get it yourself, your damn hands aren't broken." I closed my eyes, sighed, and stuck my hand down his pants to get the phone. As soon as I got it, to turn him on I tongue kissed my phone and began to moan. 
He got excited and he grabbed my hair.

He picked me up and put me down on the couch. I began to feel myself and pulled my shorts down alittle. He jumped onto me and sucked my lips as hard as he could. I threw my hands on his ass and began to squeeze it. After that he took my shirt off. He began to kiss my chest and began to unhook my bra. After he took it off, I grinned my self up and down on him really hard and I loudly moaned. He sucked my boobs then and Then I started to moan ever louder and faster, I could see his smile. We kissed each other really hard and made out really hard and sweaty for a straight out hour.

After I got off of him, I put my cloths back on and Damien kissed my hand and said goodbye. I stood at the door and waved him goodbye as he left.