Oh No Im Pregenant

It's been 1 month since me and Fetty have gotten back together. We've been on several dates, while I've even been able to still see Damien. But lately everyday I've been throwing up, so I'm gonna get this checked by the doctors.
I get dressed and wear a black crop jumper , and grey studded shorts and converse.
I called Fetty and asked him to take me to the hospital.

ON PHONE (ME)
"hey boo, good morning. Can u take me to the hospital please right now, I feel kinda sick I've been throwing up everyday, I'm scared if it's like cancer or something. Can u please take me to the hospital?
FETTY
"Haha, don't worry it's not cancer, but ya baby, I'll take you to da hospital Ma. I'll pick you up in 5 minutes, get your ass ready by then. And then after the hospital I'm taking you out for a date, AN ALL-DAY DATE, so wear something good."
I put the phone down and ate breakfast.
As soon as I finished I heard Fetty pull in my drive way, so I ran up to him and hugged him as soon as he got out of his car. I kissed him and jumped into his car.
Fetty: Hey baby boo, let's go now,
He drove but while he was driving I saw his phone and some girl called Kayla, she was some white short curvy girl wid curly hair. Her contact name was : My Boo🎀 Kayla
I got suspicious, and thought he was cheating on me wid some white princess stuck up dolly white chick. (Sorry if dat offends u)
I stopped the car and kissed Fetty. Fetty was confused and said

Fetty: I thought u wanna go to hospital? Ur sick, i ain't having love wid u when ur unwell and u got a vomit mouth.
Me: R u cheating on me?
Fetty: BABY NO, WHY THE FUCK WOULD U THINK THAT?
Me: Cuz I saw a girl call on ur phone, her names Kayla and u wrote she's ur boo
Fetty: Ya she is my boo, Kayla is my girl. She my side boo.
Me: R U FUCKING SERIOUS, HOW COULD U, UR SO RATCHET! BRAHH
Fetty: Well ya, I like u, I care for you ALOT! But we weren't dating, ur not my girlfriend. And she's not either, we're just seeing each other. Same way u and that dude Damien are still seeing each other.
Me: I STILL TOLD U!
Fetty: SO WHO GIVES A FUCK IF I DIDNT TELL YOU!
I slapped Fetty and began to cry.
"I HATE YOU,AND WERE OVER, SO GO FUCK YOURSELF, I HOPE U AND LAYLA, OR WATS HER FACE HAVE A GOOD LIFE. GO DATE YOUR WHITE WHORE NOW, WERE OVER!"
I got out of Fettys car, and ran to the nearest bus station. I cried as I saw Fetty get out of the car and screamed "I love you but", I threw this random shoe I found next to him and then he got back in his car and left.
I then caught the next bus that took me to the hospital. As I was riding the bus all I could think about were my memories wid Fetty.

AT THE HOSPITAL
I just took a pregnancy test and now I've been waiting here for 1 hour, finally the doctor comes out
Doctor: Congratulations Danielle, you are pregenant. You will now be a mother...

TO BE CONTINUED.....