City Lights: Love, and Betrayal

"Hey Fetty, Rihanna just left she had to go home. Do you wanna go to the city now?"
I asked Fetty while holding touching his chest. I layed my head on his chest and smiled as I heard his heart beat ecstatically. Though I was still worried he might get an attack so I calmed him down by getting him a drink. Then Fetty replied,
"Sure baby girl, but before we go, I must tell you. I really really like, not just as a friend, but I really wanna be wid u Ma. So if anything happens tonight, know I will be here for you." I smiled and locked my lips with Fetty, it felt amazing. I felt like I had wings when I kissed him. It bought back memories from high school, and it made me feel like we are meant to be together.
"So Danielle, wanna go now Ma, cuz I'll take you to the finest places,and take you everywhere you wanna go. Tonight will be your best night ever."
I whispered in his ear, "baby, take me to the moon and I'll let you in my space ship..☺️😉
Fettys face glowed suddenly as I said that, he held my hips and kissed my neck. I linked my arm with his arm and walked out of the club together. I thought, should I be doing this, what about Damien, his my baby. I'm making him wait for me for so long now, and here I am flirting with a guy I just re met today and I'm already giving hints I'm might sleep with him.
" Fetty, is it okay if I bail on you today? I just got a text from my sister, she said she's feeling sick and she needs someone to take care of her daughter. I need to take my neice home for tonight. I'm so sorry, I can't do this with you today, but how bout we meet up this weekend? I'll give you Ma phone number."
Fetty dropped his smile for a minute, but then gave me a smile and sighed.
"Sure Ma, do wat you gotta do. I ain't gonna hold you back from your family, but you me this Friday night. Clear your calendar."
I chuckled and we exchanged phone numbers wid each other.
"Danielle, Danni, can I at least drop you off to your home, actually I ain't even gonna let you answer, I'm dropping you off Ma, and that's final!"
Fetty took my hand and kissed it softly. I closed my hands and bent my knees.
"Uh....Danny, what are you doing? Why you bending your knees?"
I snapped put and came back to reality and answered Fetty with a non sense reason. Cuz really I don't even know why I did dat.
"I, uh....., thought I was gonna, um...fall down, cuz um...your lips are, really, uh....heavy on my hand,"
Fetty laughed at me and helped me back up. So he drove me home.

AT HOME
In the car, 679 by Fetty Wap was playing on the radio so we both started singing it together.
"Danni, I really like you, so i was wondering if you wanna go out with me this Friday?"
I took a minute to think about this, I couldn't tell him about my boyfriend because he'll get mad I lead him on. So quickly I replied with, "Sure we'll hit the clubs on Friday,.......baby, friend."
Fetty pressed his lips and looked into my eyes. I gulped and held his hand, I looked at him and kissed his cheek.
"Goodbye Fetty."
"Danni"
I looked at Fetty before getting out of the car.
"Danni, I love your hair like that, and that dress makes you beautiful. Not just thick, but beautiful. Like your soul, your bewitching eyes, like your butter soft lips, and your toned hot stomach. You are the reflection of gods complete golden wonderful works. Danni, if you take me back, I swear I will make you feel like the most richest most loved most special woman in the world. And I don't just mean money, I mean by love. I don't wanna be your friend, i wanna be your special someone. Baby won't you come my way?"
I blushed and gave Fetty a deep kiss, I felt like he took my breath way. With each kiss, I feel like I'm in heaven. We held the kiss for a really long time. Then I sat on his lap and played with his hair. I kissed him harder and harder flicking my tongue in his mouth. We both got really hot and sweaty.
"Fetty,...oooh...*moans* take me back. I need to be with you."
Fetty smiles and sucks my neck and turns me around. He takes me from behind and kisses my back. He then unzips my dress and takes his cloths off.
" Danni, your so sexy, I just wanna fuck you so hard I'll break your vagina with my lightning hard buddy downstairs."
I just give up and take Fetty to the back seat, and surprisingly the back seat is really wide and comfy.
"I'm all yours Zoo."
He begins to touch my body everywhere and slides his hands down to my ass. He then takes me dress off and tongues my mouth. I slowly moan. While Fetty kisses me hard, I begin to play with his dick through his boxers. I shake it really hard and Fetty starts to moan and he leaked cum and I can feel the stickiness through his boxers. I get really hot and take his boxers off and Fetty takes my panties off. I start to unhook my bra but Fetty gramps my hands and unhook a it himself. He grinds himself up and down me and sucks my tits. I moan and really feel pleasure for the first time.
"FETTY FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD!"
Fetty goes down on me and shoves his dick into my vagina really fast and hard into me like lighting.
I start to scream cuz it really hurts, "GO SLOWER, GO SLOWER!" Fetty moans and says no and goes in again really hard. I scream again but he doesn't listen to me. He moves up and down on me but now it doesn't hurt.
It doesn't hurt anymore, so now I can feel the real pleasure. As Fetty fucks me I smile and moan really loud.
"YES FETTY, FUCK ME HARDER, FASTER, GO AROUND, YESS YESS NOW WE WINNING!"
Fetty smiles back at me while I'm screaming at me. Then Fetty hits me slower, but it feels more better and I begin to cum. I blush and feel so good while I cum all over Fettys dick. Fetty smiles and kisses my tits again. I could see all the cum leak onto the seat and then I saw how big and thick Fettys dick is, and DAMNNN GIRL!! 😄😄😋☺️😋🍆🍌💦💦
"Fetty, I have to tell you som.......(Fetty cums inside of her, *moans*)..I have to tell you something, I was gonna ditch u at the club today, not cuz my sisters sick, but cuz I really really like u baby, but I have a boyfriend so I felt guilty."

TO BE CONTINUED........