Author's Note

I do not own Bakugan Battle Brawlers or any of the characters that were featured in any of the four Bakugan series (Bakugan Battle Brawlers, New Vestroia, Gundalian Invaders and Mechtanium Surge). I have however created new characters of my own to feature in this fanfiction. 

Any character that bares any resemblance or similarity to a real person or another character in any series, film etc. is entirely coincidental.

I aim to make this fanfic as good as possible, which means that every chapter will be written to the best of my ability. As a result, chapters may come out sporadically. However, if you are going to follow my fanfic, I ask that you have faith in me as I publish each chapter as it is completed. 

Just as a general comment, the chapters will be written from the perspectives of several characters within the story, similar to the 'A Song Of Ice And Fire' series by George R.R. Martin, and 'Small Island' by Andrea Levy (to give two examples). I hope this will add a layer of depth to the story.  

Of course, thank you for checking out my profile on Wattpad, and thank you for reading my work. Please message me with any feedback or comments you want to make about it, and be completely honest with it.