Bakugan Profile: Pyrus Fokanix

Base Power: 700G

Partner: Aemi Kanno

Physical Description:

This Bakugan is based off of a phoenix. It is a tall, two legged bird with a long neck, and dark red, almost plum, feathers along its back, the backs of its wings, the top of its head and neck and all the way down to its tail. The feathers on its front are a burned gold, and the feathers under the tail are faded silver. Black feathers create a line running from the eye to where the wing meets the body down the neck. It has a large beak, the same colour as its silver feathers. The three toed feet are a charcoal black. Its wingspan is approximately fifty feet. The eyes are white with a black pupil in the centre.

Personality Description:

She shares many of the same characteristics as Aemi: she likes approval, often acts like her head is in the clouds, and learns to trust very quickly. It is difficult to upset or offend her, unless she feels that Aemi has been unjustly treated. In battle she prefers to take opponent's attacks head on and then retaliate with more power, and she likes to make as big as entrance as possible when she is thrown into the battle. Of all her traits, her strongest is her friendship to Aemi.

Abilities:

Ash Resurrection (signature) – Returns Fokanix to her base power level and then adds 100G – Fokanix's entire body catches fire before the flames turn to grey-black ashes. The ashes are then dispelled from the inside when Fokanix emerges with a blast of flame. Any signs of physical injury are gone, and her power level has returned.

Icarus Downfall – Lowers all opponents to their base level if their power level is more than 600G above their base – Fokanix's wings catch fire. The fire then spreads over the sky towards the opponents. The fire then falls and flows into columns that directly hit each enemy.

Vesuvio Flame – Transfers 300G from one opponent to Fokanix – Fokanix creates a ball of flame at the tip of her beak, and then fires it towards an enemy. The flames swarm around the enemy briefly on impact, and a small explosion is created as well.

Inferno Flight – Adds 400G to Fokanix – Fokanix flies directly at an enemy, and creates a stream of flames from her beak. This stream splits instantly and flows backwards across her body in several smaller streams. Upon making impact, the opponent catches fire as well.

Hephaestus Flare – Adds 400G to Fokanix – Fokanix fires a stream of fire towards one enemy. It does not cause any explosions, but it is extremely hot.

Bennu Wing – Nullifies an opponent's ability – Fokanix's wings catch fire and the fire is thrown in vast quantities towards the attack by flapping the wings.

Crimson Fury – Lowers all opponents' power levels by 300G – Fokanix's eyes turn crimson, and then her entire body glows with red Pyrus energy. Fokanix then focuses this energy to move and affect all enemy Bakugan.

Tartarus Flame – Adds 200G to Fokanix and lowers all opponents' power levels by 200G – Fokanix fires unfocused flames from her beak towards all opponents on the field. The flames are not as hot, and die down easily.

Fusion Abilities:

Solar Flight – Lvl1 Fusion with Inferno Flight – Adds 400G to Fokanix – Fokanix's entire body turns into fire during the flight before impact.

Eruption Meteor – Lvl1 Fusion with Vesuvio Flame – One opponent loses 400G – The ball of flame that is fired grows in size and increases in speed. It resembles a meteor and causes a huge explosion on impact.

God Wrath Fire – Lvl1 Fusion with Hephaestus Flare – Adds 500G to Fokanix – The fire that is fired from the beak turns white hot and becomes incredibly powerful. This can only be used in a double or triple ability with Hephaestus Flare.

Ace Ability:

Heliopolis Inferno – Adds 1200G to Fokanix and lowers all opponents' power levels by 300G – Fokanix's body catches fire in a huge column of flame. The column then expands outwards as the flames engulf all. As the flames dissipate, Fokanix feather's glisten.