Chapter 25 : Change of Hearts

Nadia was her name, she was crouching and hugging her own knees behind a steel box in an old military warehouse. She was crying, her head was

spinning and her visions were blurry. A Pandora canister fell beside her and then blew up. Nadia screamed and ran at random direction. Blinded, she hit

a wall and fell rolling on the ground. She heard footsteps and then quickly sent some lightning from her body all around her, panicked. And then she ran

again.

"You can't keep running! Just stay where you are and I swear it will end quickly!" a voice shouted.

Nadia pressed her back at the cold wall behind her, crying, "why me? Why after me?"

A figure came up to her, holding a rifle and a mask, all black. The figure was a girl.

"Please, I don't want to hurt you."

Nadia fell on her knees, "what did I do to deserve this?"

The figure pointed her rifle at Nadia, but she was trembling.

Then the warehouse roof collapsed by lightning and made a hole on the ground. On the hole, Yuri stood and looked at the figure, angry.

"Princess," she said.

Yoona turned her gun to Yuri.

"Kwon Yuri," Yoona said.

Yoona knew that she will run into Yuri today. Actually, she was expecting Yuri, she wanted to ask something of her. But then Yoona knew it won't be easy. She and Yuri had a long rough fighting history.

Yuri cracked her neck and then she smiled, ready to attack. So Yoona changed to plan B, attack first, ask later.

"Draw!" Yoona shot some tranquilizer bullets at Yuri. Yuri ran around the warehouse, closing in on the crouching and crying Nadia.

"Run, Girl! Go!" she said.

Nadia acted on her instinct and ran away. Yoona saw her but she focused on Yuri. She reloaded her rifle but a lightning hit her, threw her few meters

above the ground before falling on it. She lost her rifle.

Yuri jumped on top of her and started to punch Yoona's face wildly. Desperate to keep her mask on, Yoona felt her fingers trembled and a lightning came

out of them, sending Yuri flying across the warehouse.

"So you finally use your skills, huh!?" Yuri shouted.

Yoona shook her head, "I'm not one of you."

"Explain that attack then?" Yuri ran at Yoona, with lightning in her hand this time.

Yoona decided not to run anymore, she braced herself and took the hit on her stomach. She grunted.

"I am not like you!" Yoona shouted.

Yuri attacked again, the lightning hit Yoona' head and she fell on the ground.

"How does it feel to after that girl, Princess? You are one of us!" Yuri pummelled her fist to Yoona's face.

"People like you?" Yoona mumbled, "I refused to be like you!" Yoona kicked Yuri and freed herself.

Yoona swung her arm and hit Yuri on her neck. Yuri took a few steps back, cautious.

"You're just lying to yourself, Princess," Yuri was out of breath.

"I refuse to be a person like you, Yuri. We're going to cure her!" Yoona said.