Arrived

5 minutes later i pulled up and seen him waiting at the door. I got out the car i was so nervous and afraid. I have a bad ass headache.

Dad: Hey baby girl.

Lex: Hey dad i said in a nervous voice.

Dad: How was school

Lex: Good I looked at the time and Its 5:45 almost six O'clock.

Dad: What you looking at the clock for he said in a yelling tone.

Lex: Dad this guy ask me can I go to a restaurant with him.He walked off with anger and came back.

Dad: Man say im letting you go but this is it and you need to check in every hour.

Lex: Okok Thank you and was filled with enthusiasm.

Dad: Im taking you too.

Lex:No he coming at 7:00.

Dad:Wtf you mean no

Lex:Dad I know im your baby girl and only child but this what mom had to deal with and she not here so I need you to trust me.Ok?

Dad:I WANT TO MEET HIM!

Lex: Ok I have to get dress

Dad pov:What the fuck am I going to do.Im following this nigga.I dont know who he is and what he capable of doing.I need to go get my riffle.

Lex: I dashed off and did my hygiene.I wore a blue fitted dress, with my lebutons red heels, and i put on my jewelry. By this time it was 6:45.

Dad:I heard a car pull into the driveway. Im headed to the door and open it.

Keith:I pulled up to this big ass mansion I wander what the fuck he do? I got out the car and seen a guy standing and i think ik him.

Dad: I have my riffle in my other hand and the next hand is my fist.As ole dude came up the sidewalk his appearance look familiar.

Lex:I walked down the stairs and seen my dad with a riffle.