ANOTHER SPIRIT

I looked up and with the help of the moonlight, I saw a girl about my age.

Me:
Oh. I didn't know, I'm sorry. I was already go-

Girl:
No. It's alright you can stay. Can I join you? I mean it's my secret place, anyways.

Me:
Umm...Okay.

She sat down beside me and only then did I see her outfit. It was a black dress and she had two loose ponytails tied at her shoulders. Her bangs covered one of her eyes.

Me:
So this is your secret place, huh?

Girl:
Yeah. It has been and for quite along time.

Me:
Oh.

Girl:
So what are you doing here?

Me:
Well I just came here to think.

Girl:
And what, may I ask, did you want to think about?

Me:
Nothing, really.

Girl:
It's a boy, isn't it?

How did she know? I sat thinking.

Girl:
I'll take that as a yes.

I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say. We sat like that for a while. But, she seemed to have a different atmosphere than most humans, it was strange and I felt her energy growing more angry.

Girl:
How did you get in here! Humans aren't supposed to be able to get in here!

She stood and had a very frightening expression.

I guess that that was the reason she was mad, but if she wasn't human, what was she? Was she a spirit like me?

After about five seconds of silence, she seemed in a better mood.

Girl:
Oh, so you're a spirit too, huh? Interesting.

Me:
Yeah, I guess.

Girl:
Very interesting.

When she said this she smiled and I started to get uneasy.

Out of nowhere came hands from the ground and grabbed at me! The girl's outfit changed to a black-red dress with golden roses. Her hair was tied up in two high pigtails making her bangs go up as well. Instead of a normal eye, her other one was a clock!

She was laughing and she summoned her angel. She had a gun in hand and she shot herself! But there suddenly was another her!

Spirit:
Now he will come and I can finally have him. Mmm... He'll be all mine.

Was she talking to herself?

Shido's point of view

I was going to bed when Kotori interrupted me by talking to me through my earpiece.

Kotori:
Shido, Asuna is in danger, Kurumi has her!

Me:
What?! Where?!

Kotori:
She's at the meadow we used to hang out when we were younger. Go now, before the AST get there!

Me:
Got it!

.......To be continued.......

I hope I had you guys guessing what Kurumi was thinking. :)

Comment your ideas or suggestions.

I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter.