THE TRUTH

Me:
How could you do this her?! She is one of your older selves!

She is still smirking.

Kurumi:
There's no one to save you now.

She walks up to me and pins me against a tree, ready to kill me.

I look at the next tree and see Asuna, still hanging, lifeless.

Kurumi:
I thought you were going to try to save me, that you loved me. But of course, like I knew it all along, you were lying. Even when I tried to kill Tohka, you said that you would kill yourself instead of hurting me, you stepped up against me without fighting, saying you would save me. All that was a lie.

Me:
No, it is not a lie.

Kurumi:
But you just killed an awful lot of myselves. (Sounds funny, huh?) Do you really think I would believe you now? I am not that Kurumi who disobeys my orders, stupid enough to fall for you.

I look away, ashamed of myself for not following my job's quote, to face Asuna. But something is different about her. Her hair seems kind of... odd. I quickly manage my way out of Kurumi's grasp and go towards Asuna. I yank her dark blue hair off, only to find one of Kurumi's duplicates.

Me:
You have Asuna somewhere else! Where is she?!

Kurumi:
And why would I tell you?

Me:
Because I told you so!

I go up to Kurumi and grab her neck, making her feet dangle in the air.

Me:
Tell me, now!

.............To be continued..............

Sorry for the cliffhanger, I just had to. :)

So what did you guys think? Give me some ideas for my next chapter.