Prom -Grayson

I was worried, really worried. I have been trying to get a hold of my boyfriend Grayson for three hours. I have called him and texted him multiple times and I don't know what to do, this isn't like him at all. After I calmed myself down a bit, I called Ethan, Grayson's twin brother.

I started freaking out as I was talking to Ethan "Ethan thank god you picked up your phone! I have been trying to reach Grayson for the past three hours now. I have called him and texted him and he's not picking up and I'm really worried. He has never done anything like this before. I just wanted to make sure he's okay. Do you have any idea where he might be?"

The way Ethan talked made it sound like he knew something but couldn't say. "Umm sorry Y/N I actually don't know where Grayson is but im sure wherever he is he is fine. But he did leave a note on the counter it says... Oh wait I can't read this to you (he giggles a little bit). Sorry Y/N I have to go! Love you!" Its not weird that Ethan said "love you" at the end of the phone call. Him, Grayson, and I were practically triplets. Our moms were best friends since of high school. Ethan and Grayson were like my brothers except I was dating one of them... So it's kind of like im dating my brother... Eww Y/N stop while ahead.

Anyways I was thinking, what could Ethan not be telling me? Is Grayson cheating on me? This question replayed in my head over and over again. He would never.... But I just can't help but think like that. This broke my heart. I couldn't take anymore of this confusion so I decided to go to sleep considering it was 10:30 at night. It didn't even dawn on me that my birthday was tomorrow.

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at the clock it was 11:45. I picked up my phone not even realizing that it was Grayson. I answered with a "hello." Grayson says "Aww did I wake the princess from her beauty sleep?" and then he laughs a little bit. Okay now I'm pissed. I start venting to him. "Grayson you scared the crap out of me today! You didn't pick up any of my calls and didn't respond to any of my texts! I was worried sick about you! I called Ethan and he started goofing around with me and then hung up. And now you're calling me at 11:45 at night? Really Grayson? Come on." Grayson just started to laugh. At this point not only am I confused that he called me so late but im also confused why he's laughing..

There was a moment of silence. Then Grayson spoke "Babe come out side please there's a present for you on the front porch. But wait you can't open the door until it's exactly midnight okay?" I responded with a simple "Okay Grayson."

*11:59*
I walked downstairs. Im not going to open the door until midnight like Grayson said. I'm so confused. Why can't I open it until midnight? Boom the clock struck 12:00. I opened the door and there was Grayson with flowers, balloons, and anything else you could think of! He says "Happy birthday baby! I love you so much and these past 4 months have been the time of my life. I wouldn't change it for the world." I stood there in complete shock because I totally forgot that it was my birthday!

I run up to Grayson and give him a big hug and kiss and say "Thank you so much Gray. You had me worried sick but now I realized that you ignored me to make birthday 10x more special. Also I kinda forgot that it was my birthday so this was probably the best birthday yet! I love you Grayson." After you give him one more kiss. When you turn your back to bring the stuff inside Grayson says "Wait Y/N there's one more thing." You turn around and there is a huge sign in your front lawn that reads in big letters "Y/N WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME?"

I was a little shocked and started getting teary eyed. "Grayson of course I'll go to prom with you!" You responded. Grayson responds with "This is why I ignored you yesterday. I didn't want to talk to you and accidentally have something slip out because I do that all the time when im nervous. So you got a surprise birthday and got asked to prom all in the middle of the night. Man Y/N aren't you spoiled." And with that, Grayson winks.

~~~~~~~~~
sorry this story was kinda cheesy😁 I am really bad at writing so it may take me a couple imagines to get it right!
follow my Twitter @ dolanbtw💘💖