Chapter 5

Catarina's P.O.V.

My eyes opened slowly to a bright white room. It took me a while to remember where I was.

I tried sitting up, but there was a sharp pain in my stomach so I just lied back down.

The steady beeping from the machines hooked up to my arm was blaring in my ears giving me a headache.

Looking around the room, I noticed there was no one else here. I tried finding a button to push to call the nurse but it was too far away from me to reach.

I didnt know what else to do, so I just tried going back to sleep.

*Later

I woke up to the creak of the door and looked over to see what it was.

It was Zayn. The guy who saved me.

"Hey, Cat. How are you feeling? I hope it's okay I call you Cat. I thought it was a cute nickname." Zayn said as he sat on the side of my bed.

"I'm fine, a little sore. And it's okay of you call me that."

Honestly, I love that he called me Cat. Nobody has ever given me a nickname. It made me feel happy.

Maybe this Zayn guy isn't that bad..

He continued to keep small talk with me, continuously making sure I was feeling okay.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what happened?" he said carefully choosing his words.

I hesitated, not really sure if I could trust him just yet.

"Um, I don't really think I'm ready to talk about it. I barely even know you. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I understand. But one thing I want you to know is that even though you barely know me, you can always trust me."

A phone started ringing.

He smiled at me and before leaving the room to answer his phone.

A/N

Super busy right now. This is just a filler. I am trying my best to continue writing. Please don't stop reading this!

Tell your friends!

Fan,Comment,Vote!

Love you!

Cassandra. Xx