I wont let you cry anymore.

"Lets go inside." Aoi looked at me, I nodded in agreement and smiled.. Aoi took my hand and guided me slowly inside Starbucks.

'Why is Aoi being so nice to me all of a sudden...?" I looked over at Aoi who was arguing with the waitress about his order she keeps getting wrong..

"Well just get me a goddamn coffee!!" I giggled silently as the pissed waitress walked away, Aoi looked over at me and smiled..

I looked down at my Latte.. I haven't seen Aoi look at me with a soft smile in a long, long time...

"Uru.." Aoi touched my hand, making me look up at him.. his head was tilted to the side with a soft smile making me blush softly.. Aoi giggled and put his fingers between mine,

"I love you, Uruha.." I looked back down biting my bottom lip.. I felt my face go red,

"...Uh.. I-I.. me too.." I looked up to see Aoi's beautiful eye's... and smiled up at him

~~

"I love you, Uruha.." Uruha's head went down and I saw his face go red... I giggled at how cute my, Uru was acting.

"...Uh..I-I.. me too.." I smiled when he looked up to meet my eye's. He smiled back.

After they left Starbucks

"Uruha! Look remember these?" I looked over at Uruha who was picking at some t-shirts, he looked up and walked over to me..

"Huh.?" he looked at what I was holding and looked away.. He lost his smile..

"what's wrong..?" I put the bears back down on the table.

"Nothing.." he turned around and walked back to where the shirts were..

'Huh.. Why did he become gloomy all of a sudden..?' I walk behind him and hugged him without him knowing..

~~~

'Woah.. This shirt looks cool.. With the skull and all...' I picked up the shirt to look at the price, when I heard Aoi calling me,

"Uruha! Look remember these?" I looked over at him, he was holding something small.. I couldn't see it though.. I folded the shirt and placed it neatly back on the table, and walked over to Aoi,

"Huh..?" I look down to see what he was holding in his hands.. It was the exact same glass bear that had smashed into little pieces last night.. I stopped smiling and looked away from his hands..

"What's wrong..?" I looked up at Aoi who looked like he did something wrong..I shook my head,

"Nothing.." I decided to go back to where the table full if shirts where.. I didn't want to tell him I smashed the glass object that he bought for us when we first started dating...

I picked up the skull shirt again, to check the price.. I felt someone wrap their arms around me from the back.. I put the shirt back down and touched the arms that were hugging me from behind...

"Uru... Why did you lose your smile.. When I showed you those little bears..?" Aoi let go of me and turned me around to meet his face, "Tell me..."

"..." I looked down, trying to ignore his gaze.. "It's nothing.."

"No.. It's something.." he touched the side of my head and looked me straight in the eye... His eyes looked sad.. Not joyful anymore...

I decided to fake a smile..

"heh.. I said its nothing..." I softly punched his shoulder..

Aoi shook his head,

"I bet something happened to that bear I bought you a year ago.." He looked at me..