I Love you, I'll hold you close

Uruha's pov

I woke up the next morning, finding Aoi holding me close... I can smell his sweet scent, he was warm and soft. I looked up to see his face, but he was still asleep, I felt myself blush as the sight of his beauty... 

'Aoi, your so beautiful... Even when your asleep..' I moved his arm and leg off of me and I got off the bed...

"Aoi~!" I poked his cheek,

"mmm..." he mumbled and swatted at my hand. 

"hehe.." I bent down and kissed his cheek slightly, I pulled a blanket over his body to keep him warm. 

'I'll make him Omette Rice!" and I walked out of the room, and to the kitchen.

~~

Aoi's pov

I could feel Uruha moving around, he pushed off my arm and leg that I had on top of him. 

"Aoi~!" Uruha started poking my face,

"mm.." I moved my hand in front of my face, annoyed

"hehe.." I heard Uruha's giggle, making me smile a little.  I felt something warm press against my cheek l, I managed to open one eye to see Uruha's beautiful face, his warmth of his soft lips made me smile, and he pulled a blanket over me.

I heard the door close, making both my eyes open. I sprawled all over Uruha's bed, I buried my head into the pillow that Uruha used that night, I smelled his scent... it was a sweet scent.. i rolled over to the side... falling face first onto the hard wood floor.

"Ah..Fuck!"I shouted a little, rubbing my forehead. I stood up and walked over to Uruha's dresser, and started digging for a shirt. I found a plain black muscle shirt and threw it on.

I opened the door and walked down the hallway to see my beautiful Uruha, cooking. I smiled and snuck up behind him, surprising him with a hug and a morning kiss.

"Ohayou, Uruha!" I held Uruha's waist and placed my chin on his shoulder, watching him cook.

"Ohayou... You sleep well?"

Uruha layed his head on top of mine.

"Mhmm..." I hummed and started nibbling on his neck. Uruha started to giggle and shout,

"Stop! Im cooking!" that only made me bite his neck more.."

~~

Uruha's pov

I turned the oven on and started cooking for my Aoi

"He should be waking up soon.." i looked at the clock, "it's almost 11am, well... We'll be having a late breakfast!"

I cooked for a little while.. 

'Hmm.. I wonder what Aoi would do if I made him some Momiji Manju.."

then someone pull me away from the oven and hugged me, And then kissed me.

"Ohayou, Uruha!" I looked at Aoi's smiling face as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder,

"Ohayou.. You sleep well?" I smiled, I rested my head on top of Aoi's. 

"Mhmm.." I heard Aoi mumble..  I smiled, then I felt breath going down my neck, and Aoi starts to bite my neck.. Making me giggle...

"Stop! I'm cooking!!" I shook my head, only to let Aoi bite my neck more... 

"Haha... Your to adorable, Uru!" Aoi said stopping and letting my waist go. Aoi sat down at the table looking at me and smiling.. I bit my bottom lip and continued to cook..