Longer Version In Case You Want To Read

Plz dont mind the song its Emily's fav!Marina and The Diamonds!!!!

Olivia's Point of View

My life at Washington was perfectly fine.
I had neighbors that I could play with and chat with.
One of my friends also had a pet dog, so I would feed him some treats whenever I visited.

Then one day, my dad came to the living room and announced something big.
"We will be moving to Hawaii very soon," he said.

I was really surprised when he said that.
"Do I really have to go?" I asked.
He looked at me right in the eye and gently said, "Yes. I'm sincerely sorry, but it just had to happen."
He then turned to my sister and said, "You and your sister will have to meet new friends there. You should say farewell to your neighbors here."

It was really sad to leave my friends and my house.
However, thinking positively, I thought about how it would be at Hawaii.
Just like that, I rode on an airplane and zoomed all the way to our new home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After moving from Washington, I had to attend a new school, meet new friends, and adjust to a new home.
My dad said that I should go to a school nearby our home, so I started going to a school called Wilson Elementary School.

On my first day, I was pretty nervous.
The students looked at me like they were looking at a brand new toy.
I just decided to focus on the schoolwork and listen to the teacher.

Then, there came recess.
I didn't make any friends, so I had to sit at a nearby bench and look at the other kids play.
Most of the work was pretty adjustable, since I did stuff like it at Washington.

After all the studying, there came lunch.
I sat next to a girl who looked pretty friendly.
I was drinking my milk when she spoke to me.

"Hey.. you're the new girl, right?"
I was startled, but I remained calm.
"Yeah," I said.

The girl continued,
"My name is Emily. Would you like to be friends?"
At the thought of having my first friend at the school, I replied, "Sure! My name is Olivia."

We chatted through the whole lunch period and I was happy to finally have a friend that I could talk to.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the story plz read the other chapters! We will update at least once a week! OK hope you enjoy the first chapter!