Another Trip

Olivia's Point of View:

I spent the whole year with Emily.
She was my best friend and we exchanged many gifts.

The 1st year at Wilson Elementary School was actually pretty great.
I didn't feel like a new girl by the end of the year.

I was doing fine until..
My grandmother and grandfather said that I had to go to South Korea.
She and he said that I would be leaving Hawaii and would be going to school at Korea.

I was really sad to leave Hawaii.
I had good memories with my bestie, Emily.

Anyway, I soon had to go on another plane.
Here I come, Korea!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at Korea and I had to spend part of second and third grade there. (In Korean School Years)
I was again very nervous at first, but I got used to it and made 4 new best friends.
I would bring them over to my house and play with them.

I didn't get the best grades, but I was proud of my work there.
I got average grades in Reading, Math, Science, Music, and other subjects.

After what felt like a really good year, I had to go back to Hawaii for third grade.
When I arrived back at Hawaii, I had to attend Wilson Elementary School again.

When I started to go to third grade at first, I didn't quite notice Emily.
She was in a different class than me.
However, during the end of the year, we met up again and hang out with each other almost every single day.

I was excited to meet my old friend again, and I was happy that she was still my best friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I hope you enjoy the story so far. There are still many more stories to come! There is going to be a new chapter coming up soon! Please follow us for more stories that you would like to read.