Part title

Trigger warnings: mentioned suicide, mentioned self harm, major character death (or almost-death, depending on if I want to continue this), homosexuality, cussing.
Heh. So yeah, there you go, and I'm sorry.
-
-
-
-carcinoGeneticist began pestering turntechGodhead-
CG: HEY STRIDER
CG: I THINK ITS A STUPID FUCKING TRADITION TO DO THIS
CG: BUT FOR SOME REASON I AM GOING TO
CG: ALSO, PLEASE, USE YOUR MINUSCULE, BROKEN THINK PAN, IF YOU CAN EVEN FIND THR THING, AND DO NOT RESPOND, IT WILL JUST MAKE THIS HARDER, AND YOUR HUMAN GOG KNOWS THAT'S THE LAST THING I NEED
CG: ANYWAYS, I AM GOING TO BR CULTURALLY SENSITIVE AND LEAVE A NOTE
CG: THAT'S WHAT HUMANS DO, RIGHT?
CG: THRY LEAVE A NOTE, SAYING WHAT THEY DID, AND WHY, AS IF IT WASN'T FUCKING CLEAR ENOUGH
CG: LISTEN, I AM JUST GOING TO WRITE THIS ALREADY, AND THEN DO IT
CG: DAVE, I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE NO FLUSHED FEELINGS FOR ME, BECAUSE OF MY EVER-PRESENT FAT ASS DRAGGING ITSELF AROUND, BEING A NOOKSNIFFING FUCK AND RANTING ON AND ON, BUT I BELIEVE I AM INFECTED WITH THE HUMAN DISEASE CALLED "LOVE"
CG: FOR YOU, YOU HUMAN SACK OF WET HOOFBEAST SHIT
CG: SO I FIGURED, WHY NOT TELL YOU, AND INSTEAD OF A RIDICULOUS LITTLE NOTE, PERCHED BESIDE MY BROKEN BODY, I WOULD JUST
CG: TELL YOU, AND GET ON WITH IT.
CG: I GUESS I'M GOING TO END MY PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR AN EXISTENCE AND SAVE YOU ALL THE PAIN OF SPEAKING TO ME.
CG: SO FOR THE LAST TIME,
CG: GOODBYE.
-carcinoGeneticist ceased trolling turntechGodhead-
Karkat turned off his husktop, his hands shaking slightly. There, it was done. The hardest part was over, now the only thing left to do was finish what he started. Taking a deep breath, he slowly stared around at his surroundings.
He was atop the roof of his apartment building, staring out at the suburban sunset. The buildings of downtown L.A. were dark against a backdrop of color. Orange, pink, and traces of blue painted the sky into a fabled Hollywood movie scene. And red, red was the most prominent color of them all, for some reason. Red, the color he both detested and adored. Red, the whole reason he was on this shitty rooftop, his red blood, his red feelings, and that disgustingly endearing red human, all pushed him where he was, wobbling on the edge of the five-story building, and on the brink of life and death. He just had to tip the scale, and it would be over.
And so he did.

They always romanticize this part, slow down the fall, quite the noise, and have a narration in the romcoms, make it seem like this was beautiful, and that you think about your life on the way down.

That's not true.

It's not slow, or quiet. You can't think over your life, either. There is a split second of the wind rushing deafeningly in your ears, and then-
Nothing.
~
~

~
~

~
~

~
~

~
~

~
~
So, how was it? I know Karkat was ooc, and it was shit, but should I continue????? Eh???? No???? This will either be a collection of one-shots, or, if anyone actually enjoyed this shit and want me to continue, then it will be a story!! Woo fucking hoo!!!
Also if you don't want me to continue I'm down with that but you did kill Karkat so...
Just kidding jegus. But tell me what do do because I have no idea honestly.