Part the Second or Something

~Dave~
You roll over in bed, from where you were previously trying to nap, ironically, and see your computer blinking, signaling you had a message.
- carcinoGeneticist began pestering turntechGodhead-
CG: HEY STRIDER
CG: I THINK ITS A STUPID FUCKING TRADITION TO DO THIS
CG: BUT FOR SOME REASON I AM GOING TO
CG: ALSO, PLEASE, USE YOUR MINUSCULE, BROKEN THINK PAN, IF YOU CAN EVEN FIND THR THING, AND DO NOT RESPOND, IT WILL JUST MAKE THIS HARDER, AND YOUR HUMAN GOG KNOWS THAT'S THE LAST THING I NEED
CG: ANYWAYS, I AM GOING TO BR CULTURALLY SENSITIVE AND LEAVE A NOTE
CG: THAT'S WHAT HUMANS DO, RIGHT?
CG: THRY LEAVE A NOTE, SAYING WHAT THEY DID, AND WHY, AS IF IT WASN'T FUCKING CLEAR ENOUGH
CG: LISTEN, I AM JUST GOING TO WRITE THIS ALREADY, AND THEN DO IT
CG: DAVE, I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE NO FLUSHED FEELINGS FOR ME, BECAUSE OF MY EVER-PRESENT FAT ASS DRAGGING ITSELF AROUND, BEING A NOOKSNIFFING FUCK AND RANTING ON AND ON, BUT I BELIEVE I AM INFECTED WITH THE HUMAN DISEASE CALLED "LOVE"
CG: FOR YOU, YOU HUMAN SACK OF WET HOOFBEAST SHIT
CG: SO I FIGURED, WHY NOT TELL YOU, AND INSTEAD OF A RIDICULOUS LITTLE NOTE, PERCHED BESIDE MY BROKEN BODY, I WOULD JUST
CG: TELL YOU, AND GET ON WITH IT.
CG: I GUESS I'M GOING TO END MY PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR AN EXISTENCE AND SAVE YOU ALL THE PAIN OF SPEAKING TO ME.
CG: SO FOR THE LAST TIME,
CG: GOODBYE.
-carcinoGeneticist ceased trolling turntechGodhead-
TG: wait
TG: karkat what the fuck
TG: Karkat wait no don't do anything im coming over
-turntechGodhead ceased pestering carcinoGeneticist-
You quickly grabbed your shades and ran out the front door, not even bothering to close your computer. You best friend, your crush-no, the love of your life- was about to do something drastic, and you had a feeling you knew what it was. You push that thought to the back of your mind; it isn't going to help him if you freak out and start panicking.
Five minutes later, as you run down the street towards Karkat's apartment building, you end up doing just that: panicking. You called four times already as you ran, to no avail. Even when he was pissed, he would pick up to let you know about it.

As you ran, desperately calling over and over, your thoughts skimmed over the past few months. Everyone from the game had suddenly awoken to find that all of their dead friends were alive, and in various parts of the new world, a stunning mixture of Alternia and Earth. It was amazing, and yet, Karkat slowly drifted away from everyone, inexplicably harsh and refusing to let anyone come by. You talked with him on a daily basis, either online or on the phone, but you realize no one had seen him since the day you and John kissed.

It was a fleeting thing, a simple kiss to see if you two were in love or not. The answer was no, you two were just hardcore bros to the end. You had to admit, though, Egbert was not a bad kisser.

You were suddenly shaken out of your odd recap of the last few months by the steady beeping signaling another unanswered call. Fuck. Something was really wrong.

A few more minutes of frantic thinking and worrying, you arrived at your friend's apartment building, where several people seemed to be gathering, horrified, at the base. You felt a sinking feeling in your chest.

You pushed urgently through, and saw exactly what you had feared: a small, nubby-horned troll, with candy-red blood pooling around his head.

No, no, this- this can't be happening, not now, not ever, not to him, you think, feeling light headed as you leaned down to hold his hand, pick him up, anything, but people were pushing you back and you just kept repeating "I know him, he's my friend, let me through!" but to no avail, and you watched as an ambulance pulled up, someone gently shoving you aside and picking up the body- no, Karkat, not a body, not yet, not ever- and putting it-him- on a stretcher, wheeling it away with an unusual urgency, and the second it disappeared around the street corner, something just broke inside of you, shattering whatever you had left, everything you had pulled together from the mess of a person both your bro and Sburb had left you, and suddenly you were that kid again, crying on the roof as your bro just walked away, as you were covered in scrapes, the only thing running through your mind being why, why, why.
It was just like that now, the feeling of being drawn into yourself, with hundreds of knives being pulled into you every breath, every heartbeat. The absolute hopelessness, because the only thing you had was gone, but oh my god, so much worse.

A/N
Sorry for the weird sentence structure it just seemed right for frantic rushed thoughts like that. I'll update irregularly with sometimes long and sometimes short chapters because SCHOOL. Adios.
Also I wrote this in 15 minutes.