Here it goes

Mikey pov

Im so fucking nervous to tell her how I feel what if she doesn't feel the same. What if she doesn't want to be my friend anymore. What if she leaves.  What if- I was cut off by her amazing voice.

"Mikey what do you have to tell me?" She ask nervously.

"Well I'm just gonna say it.... Aubbs I have fallen deeply in love with you and I want you to be mine and only mine. Yeah we had our good times and bad times but I don't care. I think you are gorgeous without makeup on and in a baggy tshirt and sweat pants. You will always be the most beautiful girl to me in the whole world. I love you Aubree Mariee Stanford more than I love pizza and you know I love pizza more than anything.  I'm glad I fucked up the number 3 years ago because I would have never such an amazing girl." I boldly say.

"Mikey I don't know what to say...I mean I love you too and I want to be yours more than anything in the world." She shyly says.

"Well Aubree Mariee Stanford will you make me the happiest guy on earth and be my girlfriend?" I ask nervously

"YES! HELL YESS MIKEY!!!" She all but screams.  I get up from my chair and walk towards her and pull her up and into my chest and kiss her passionately.