What He Does When Your On You Period

Ethan
He knows that you like to be productive on your period, even if it hurts you. So, every month he decides to treat you to 5 days of Ethan's spa. The first time he brought it up to you, you laughed and continued on. After the next few weeks you decided to say yes to the offer. The first day was a calm and chill day. You sat on the couch in his sweats and a random tank. You cuddled while watching old movies like "The Outsiders" "Footloose" and "Stand By Me". The second day Ethan decided to bring you to an old park he always hung out at when he was younger. You guys had fun walking around and playing around like little kids. The third day was baking day. You picked to make a smores dip. After making it you guys climbed out onto the roof and watched the stars. On the fourth day Ethan gave you a massage. He massaged you back and your stomach knowing it would help with the cramps. The last day was your favorite. You guys woke up extra early to see the sunrise. After that you guys made a bunch of sandwhichs, then got in the car going out to the old feild that was by the park you visited earlier that week. You spread out a plaid blanket once you got there, laying down while Ethan brang the picnic basket over. Ethan would feed you and just talking nonsense making you laugh til you cry. Then you cuddled just listening so the sound of the bird chripping.

Grayson
Grayson always made sure he was gentle and sweet. He could always tell when you where on your period because you always got quiet...and ate all the chocolate cookies. He never minded though. Grayson would go out of his way to get you what ever you wanted and do what ever you pleased. One time you decided to mess with him.
"Hey Gray? Can you get me 7 tubs of ice cream please?" You yelled out of the room. He walked in smiling.
"Of course Babe!" He kissed your lips, grabbed his keys and headed to the store. Once he was gone, you called up Ethan wondering if he would mind if you filmed the video for this week. He agreed to your plan and gave you the passcode to their channel so you could upload it after filming it. When Grayson got home you set up the camera and then sat on the floor making a pained expression.
"Babe! Are you okay? Tell me what's wrong!" He said dropping everything and coming to you side. You quietly sniffed.
"My cramps are killing me Gray" He picked you up, wrapped your legs around him and sat on the ground still holding you. He rubbed your back while humming lightly in your ear. He then took your head off his shoulder, lightly putting his hands on your stomach.
"Hey its okay. I wish I could take your pain away, but I don't think I could ever take it as well as you do. You are very strong and I absolutely love that about you." He laided your head back on his shoulder rocking the two of you back and forth slowly.
"Um Y/N, why is there a camera on the counter?" He asked. You lifted you head off his shoulder with a sheepish smile on.
"Uh we-well one of yo-your fans wan-wanted to know what you uh did wh-when a girl was on her per-period." You replied.
"So, you recorded this to post to our channel to show the fans?" He asks. You nodded. He smile tackling you to the ground sitting on you hips.
"That wasn't very nice, I thought you were actually in pain. If you weren't on your period I would throw you into the pool." You giggled causing his smile to widen.
"But, making you happy is even better."

For a second I thought Ethan's would be longer but... Grayson's turned out longer... But I liked how this turned out.