Funny Kisses You Try

Ethan
The first one you ever tried was the Upside-down Spiderman kiss. You were in his gym, jamming to some music when the idea popped up. The Dolan's had bars that the boys would do pull ups on every now and then. So Ethan climbed onto it, wrapping his legs around the bar, and hung his body upside-down. You walked over giggling like a little school girl, stopping right in front of his face. You leaned down and gently kissed him. Ethan, being the clutz he is, accidentally fell from the bar on to the mat underneath him. You both started howling with laughter. Ethan thought it would be funny to drag you down with him. He tripped you and you landed on your butt, still laughing. Once you guys calmed down he got up and sat behind you wrapping his legs and arms around you, cacconing you in his warmth. You guys just sat there, listening to the lull of the music in the background.

Grayson
Grayson and you are always on Pintrest looking up couplely things to do when you guys get bored. One day while cuddling on the couch at the Dolan residence, you came across a kiss that would test if you were comfortable with each other. You tapped Grayson on the shoulder showing him the picture and the article. He laughed agreeing that it would be fun to do it. You both sat cross-legged staring at each other. He smiled at you, making you blush at how beautiful he was. You both leaned in just like a normal kiss starts. The catch was that you were not aloud to close your eyes. So it kinda looked awkward. Grayson suddenly pulled back histerically laughing. You giggled along, finding the whole situation funny. But, then Ethan yelled down the stairs that you guys were making to much nosie, so you muffled you laughs in the couch pillows. You guys are definently comfortable with each other now.

I thought this was cute.
Request!!
And if you want follow my instagram: dolanguns
And my twitter: musinetube
Lastly my tumblr: angellove2580 (I literally just made this account)