Chapter 2 / versace

As I look around what seems forever in the tuxedo shop I haven't found not one tux that scream my name and since shayla in I was going together she has to be right as I finally was giving up the owner of the store kim came from the back with a book of the new shipment that won't be In for next month hey Sean come here look in the book and see if u like something kim was very familiar with me I came and shopped there a lot with my dad for special occasions soon as I flip the page a leopard print Versace tux caught my eyes i found the one kim ask witch one I showed her and she said sorry for the bad new that one have to be special ordered from Paris and it's very expensive she knew money wasn't a subject I ask how much is it she said well since it was one of Versace special tux it would Be around 75000 but if U needed it by next week it would be 88000 I said okay and by the way let me add that red Versace dress for shayla she was in love with the dress she already had seen one of the kardashians in it on the red carpet it my tux was a Versace leopard tux that I'm gone put with a red under shirt and some red loaf with red is my favorite color by the way when. We finish up the fitting and sizing for me and shayla both prom fits when we got done I got to the register my for my total and my total came to 128000 that's including her dress that cost 32000 as she gathered my order info I got out my black card that my parents gave me to shop with for prom now all I had to do is make a barber shop appoint with the hottest barber in the city by the name of Red he cut all of the stars hair when they come to Miami drake,meek mills ,lil boosie, Rocko and he even line up future hair he Be really booked so I need to call for a spot as I got out my iPhone 6 pulse that had just came out like a month ago I dialed his number (Red da barber ) he answer on the 3rd ring surprisingly aye red this Sean I need you next week to cut my hair for prom he said I already know lil bro I already spoke with your pops see you next Saturday at 10am sharp ight thank you I'll be there .

Please leave your comments on how u feel about the book