Chapter one / life style

It's 12 in the afternoon As im up getting ready to go tux shopping because my senior prom was less then 2 weeks away with my Bestfriend shayla me and shayla has been very close friends since the 3rd grade and shayla knew everything about me as I knew everything about her she is the only one that knows I'm gay. As I got dressed in my red cut of shorts and my black Giuseppe zanotti loafs and a black Michael kors Button down with my Leopard print blazer yea for a guy I'm very fashionable I love fashion. As I went down stairs to grab me a bagel for breakfast before I head out to shop for prom. soon as I walk in the kitchen my mom kiss my on the cheek and hollered see you later son and headed out the door she was a very busy lady she was always on the go and on the road as a lawyer for celebrity's . My dad was sitting in the kitchen at the table as I greeted him wassup dad his eyes went directly on me and said son what I told u about all that gay ass clothing u be wearing don't no real man wear no zebra print shit I chuckled to myself I knew he was going to have something to say he always had a smart ass comment about my choice of clothing . I look at him and corrected him and this ain't zebra print its leopard and it's in style now for men I said no more and I walked out the kitchen and grab my key from off the key holder by they door I walk outside to our circled driveway that filled all nine of my parent cars and my all white Range Rover with the 20inch rims on it that my mom surprise me with for my 18 birthday I jumped in my truck open my sun roof and headed towards the mall because shayla was meeting me there since she stay really close to it .