Fight!

Meanwhile at the sky temple-

Liu Kang sends a devastating uppercut to his opponents chin knocking him upwards in the air with a battle cry he jumped after his opponent, kicking his stomach which cause blood to spurt out from his tooth missing mouth. Liu Kang lands gracefully back on the earth as the other lands face first and lays still non moving. Liu Kang bows as Raiden who was watching nods his head approvingly and heads over to aid Kung Lao who was badly hurt from the battle. Raiden knelt down and began to heal the damaged warrior. In a matter of seconds all his wounds was healed Raiden stood up and Kung Lao followed suit but he stumbled back loosing his balance but was caught by Liu Kang who gave his friend a warm smile and it was returned.

"You both did well your training is almost complete" Raiden said gaining their attention.

"Lord Raiden are we not ready? We have done this before and can do it again" Liu Kang said questionably at the thunder god.

"I agree with Liu we have and will do so again even more with the help of the other kombatants" Kung Lao said remembering how far they gotten by the help of the others.

Raiden didn't respond he stood in silence with his signature rice hat covering most of his face.

"Lord Raiden?" Liu Kang said placing a hand on his shoulder with slight concern.

Raidens head jerked up his white eyes showed signs of confusion and pain.

"i im fine and your training isnt yet over im sure Shang Tsung will not be so easy to beat he will make sure to win this time." Raiden says as he puts a hand to his head.

Liu kang and Kung Lao looked at each other and then bows respectively.

Meanwhile at the party Johnny Cage kept insisting to have-

{ Thats it for now! im done copying my old work for now its painful!! anywho i hoped you liked this oldie of a story!ill be copying more later as i finish other stories as wel! so Enjoy or to not to!}

P.s this was my first time writing a fight scene.. even back then i wasn't good well hope it aint to bad! see ya!