Kris oneshot

Info:

Name: Ellie Rose

Looks: 5 ft, pale skin, brown eyes, orangey blonde hair that's long and straightened with bangs.

Crush: Wu Yifan (Kris)

Other: She's a song writer an SMENT. She is friends with Henry and Jonghyun. She's close to Kris after she wrote a song for him, way after the Exo conflict.

For the bolded terms:

nin hao = hello (formal)

Ellie wo xing = my name is ellie

xing gaosu wo = tell me

shi de = yes

xiexie = thank you

wo tai gaoxingle = I'm so happy

baobao = baby

Ellie was walking in the halls of SMENT to her next appointment. She was meeting with Kris, the former Exo member, to write a song. Despite the controversy they're close friends and often hang out.

Ellie met Kris one day at SMENT. She had gotten requests from Kris to work on a song with him. As she talked to Kris more and more, she realized Kris wanted nothing more than to make up with his Exo band mates and make new music. A lot of Korean writers and companies won't work with him since his parting with Exo; Ellie was the first one to really reach out and work with him.

*Flashback*

Ellie was walking in the halls of SM to her next appointment. She was meeting with the former Exo member Kris. Despite the controversy of working with him, Ellie thinks Kris was quite talented, so she didn't mind writing a song with him. Ellie was running late from her last job, so she was running in heels down the hallway. She managed to slip somehow and ended up dropping all her papers. She muttered an "oww" and began to gather her papers. Someone handed her papers and she muttered "thank you". She was offered a hand up so she took it. It was none other than Kris. "Nín hǎo," Ellie said shyly, making Kris chuckle. "Ellie wǒ xìng" Ellie introduced herself, a bit shaky. "Hi I'm Kris nice to meet you, he said. "Oh thank god you speak good English," Ellie said with a shy. The two walked into a recording studio and began working. They spat out song ideas and lyrics. They managed to write a song and get to know each other. They have a lot in common and were laughing. They decided to go out for coffee afterword. They talked and laughed even more. Kris kept hugging her a lot, and touched her hair and hand. They exchanged phone numbers and hugged one last time. "I'll see you soon okay?" Kris asked. "Of course," Ellie said with a laugh. They said their goodbyes and Ellie thought to herself "Aww he's so sweet,".

*End of flashback*

Ever since that day, Ellie has been good friends with Kris. They hang out a lot. They go out to eat, go shopping and hang out at Ellie's house. Their friendship is causing a bit of controversy. People are calling Ellie a "fame whore" and a "traitor". Lots of people speculated they were dating, which is completely untrue. Ellie has begun to realize her crush on Kris but she's too scared to tell him. It would complicate things greatly. People think Kris is leeching of Ellie's talent and crawling back to SMENT. They're still close friends despite all the controversy.

Ellie was sitting at home on a rainy night when someone knocked on her door frantically. Ellie answered the door and found a soaking wet Kris on her doorstep. "Ah Kris you're soaking wet! Come on in," Ellie said, and then letting Kris in. She grabbed a towel and dried him as much as she could. "Go take a shower okay? I'll dry your clothes okay?" Ellie asked. Kris agreed and went in the bathroom, where he stripped in thr bathroom. Once he was in the shower, Ellie knocked on the door to make sure Kris's nakedness wasn't visible, and she took his clothes and put in the dryer. Ellie also made some soup while she was waiting for the clothes to finish. Once the dryer went off, Ellie went down the dryer and retrieved Kris's clothes. Ellie knocked on the bathroom door. "Kris are you covered down there? I have your clothes," Ellie said. "Yeah come in," Kris replied. Ellie opened the door and found a messy haired Kris, with smudged makeup and was shirtless and in a towel. "Get dressed first, I'll clean up your face and hair after," Ellie said then handing Kris his clothes. Kris knew not to argue so he just agreed by shaking his head, and Ellie left him alone to change. After Kris redressed, Ellie came back into the room and gently rubbed Kris's makeup off his face with makeup wipes, revealing a big bruise on his right cheek. Ellie then combed his hair with a brush so it wouldn't dry crazy. "You're so kind," Kris murmured. "I made soup so let's go eat it okay?" Ellie offered. "You're the best," Kris said with a slight smile.

The two went into the kitchen. Ellie put a serving of soup in a bowl for Kris and also one for herself, and sat at the kitchen table. They ate the soup silently. Though it was silent Kris didn't seem too unhappy. Once they finished eating they went to the living room and sat on the couch together. "Can I ask why you ran outside in the rain?" Ellie asked. "W-well Uh... I tried to reconcile with Exo and they kind of got into a fight with me. Baekhyun and I got into a fistfight," Kris explained. "Did he hurt you? Where does it hurt?" Ellie asked sadly, but also protectively. "He hit my chest the hardest, but I did get slapped by Chanyeol in the face," Kris explained then rubbing his right cheek. Ellie responded by kissing Kris's right cheek. "There now it'll get better," Ellie said cutely, making Kris smile a little. "What did you fight about though?" Ellie asked. "W-well uh, I like a girl Baekhyun also likes. And uhh... Since I abandoned Exo he thinks I'll abandon her, and I'm also a shameless womanizer". Well the second one is true," Kris said sadly. "Sure Exo didn't work out, but you're a nice guy with tons of talent. It's their way of dealing with loss Kris, it's because they miss the good times," Ellie said as she rubbed his back. Kris winced since his back was sore. "Sorry!" Ellie panicked. "It's alright I'm okay," Kris said assuring her.

Ellie made her signature pouty face, which made Kris laugh. "What's wrong buttercup?" Kris asked then flipping his hair. "I should be mad about you being beat up, but I'm more curious who this girl is," Ellie said sheepishly. Kris smirked mischievously, then proceeded to run his hand through Ellie's orange hair and massage her scalp. "Don't worry about it pumpkin," Kris said smugly. "D-don't change the subject! You know that makes me sleepy! So unfair," Ellie pouted. "Usually you just give in to a hair massage. Darn..." Kris said, sounding a bit nervous. "Why are you nervous Yifan?" Ellie asked, Kris got nervous at the mention of his Chinese name. He always thought Ellie's Chinese speaking was so cute, he couldn't resist. "W-well I..." Kris started. "Qǐng gàosù wǒ," Ellie asked. Kris couldn't resist her cute Chinese pronunciation, he sighed knowing he couldn't say no. "The girl that Baekhyun and I like is you Ellie," Kris admitted. Ellie blushed profusely, she could not believe it! Kris likes her back.

"I like you too Kris, I always have," Ellie confessed shyly. This caught Kris completely off guard. "R-really? Y-you do?" Kris asked shyly. "Yes," Ellie said shyly, with a really red face. "I can't believe it..." Kris said happily. "You're so sweet you know that?" Kris said then kissing Ellie's hand. Kris was (unintentionally) lurching forward. He was a breath away from her lips, so Ellie seized the opportunity and kissed his lips tenderly, to which Kris responded which much fervor. He sprawled out on top of Ellie on the couch, continuing to kiss her passionately, using his tongue and proceeding down her neck. Things were getting heated fast and Kris knew he had to stop so he did. The two parted from the kiss, panting a bit. "S-sorry I got caught up in my feelings," Kris said breathily. "It's okay Yifan," Ellie said in a cute voice.

The moment was interrupted by a knock on the door. Kris got off Ellie and let her answer the door. Ellie opened the door and Baekhyun was standing there. "Baekhyun oppa," Ellie greeted. "Hey dongsaeng, is Kris here?" Baekhyun asked. "Yes but I don't know if I should let you see him. You beat up the guy I like!" Ellie said, sounding a bit angry. "I know I'm sorry... I came to apologize to him," Baekhyun said dejectedly. "Well apologize to me first, he just showed up soaking wet! And you hurt him!" Ellie demanded. "I'm sorry I beat up your crush," Baekhyun said sadly. "Good, I'll let you in now to apologize to Kris," Ellie said as she let him in the living room. "Hey... Kris... I'm so sorry man... Could you ever forgive me?" Baekhyun pleaded. "I forgive you, just don't do it again okay?" Kris stated. The two of them hugged and became friends again. "Ellie's a sweet girl, be nice to her," Baekhyun said. "What?" Kris asked. "You can have her, take the hint dumb ass," Baekhyun remarked, making Kris smile. "I'm going to head home now. Thank you, and again I'm sorry," Baekhyun said as he made his exit through the front door.

After Baekhyun left, Ellie sighed. "Gosh," Ellie breathed. Kris walked over to her and kissed her hand. "I really wish the guys didn't hurt you," Ellie stated. "It's okay, as long as I have you," Kris stated. "You will be mine right?" Kris asked. "Shì de" Ellie said cutely. "Your mandarin is so cute," Kris complimented. "Xièxiè" Ellie replied cutely. Kris hugged Ellie close and rocked her from side to side for a moment. "Wǒ tài gāoxìngle" Kris said in her ear. "Want to go cuddle?" Ellie asked. "Of course Bǎobǎo," Kris said then taking Ellie's hand in his. Ellie led him into her bedroom, where they climbed into bed and spooned and feel sleep comfortably.

THE END!