[2] Harry

Sorry for the boring start of the chapter! It gets better, I swear!

_____________

Harry's POV

Ah, Tuesday Glorious Tuesday. The one day of the whole entire week that I have to myself. No interviews, no fans, no management, no Louis (okay, I might miss him). Just me, myself and I.

I stretched my muscular arms up behind my head. I wearily opened my eyes, and was blinded by the light shining through the windowsill. Once my eyes adjusted, I stepped out of bed, running my fingers through my hair. I decided that I needed to take a quick shower.

I slipped off my boxers, and stepped into the steamy shower. The hit water ran down my back, with a burning sensation. After applying some of my favourite apple shampoo and conditioner, I decided that I was clean enough.

I turned the water off, my body feeling cold, even in the mid-summer temperature. I wrapped a blue towel around my waste, and grabbed another one to dry off my hair. Ruffling the towel through my hair quickly, I opened the bathroom door, and put on some plaid boxers. I slipped a Ramones t-shirt and some grey sweatpants over my boxers. I flipped my hair to a side, running my fingers through the wet curls. A grabbed my phone, before heading to the living room.

Just like an average Tuesday, there was nothing to watch on TV. After settling on the Power Puff Girls, I propped my feet up on my ottoman. Ah, this is the life.

It was the life I would like to live, until my phone started buzzing. After realizing that I placed in on the counter moments ago, I rolled my eyes before standing up to retrieve it.

"Hello?"

"Hazza! I miss you! I'm suffering withdrawal! Wanna meet up?"

10 points for you if you guessed that it was Louis.

"Nah, I don't want to have to walk over. You can come over if you want, though. Nothing exciting's going on here."

"Well, okay. I'll be over in ten."

And exactly ten minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened it, letting Louis into my house..

He gave me a gigantic hug. "Hazza! I haven't seen you in... A day! How have you been?"

"Fine. Just... Fine. Now, what do you want to do?"

Before Louis had time to answer my question, my phone started to ring. "Aren't you going to get it, Hazza?"

"If it's important, they'll leave a message."

"If you're going to be a lazy ass, then I'll just get it." He walked over to the counter, and picked up the phone, ending the ringing.

"Hello?" He said with enthusiasm. "Oh, hey. No, I'm not really doing anything, I'm just at Harry's... Art, really? Why?"

I tried to piece together the conversation he was having. So, art? Hmm. I wonder who that could be.

"Okay, fine. But ONLY an hour. Got it? Okay. Whatever. We'll be there in two hours."

He hung up and put the phone back down. "Get dressed properly Haz, because we're going to an art museum."

"Lou?" I questioned. "Are you high? Since when have you ever liked art?"

"Oh, I do hate art, Harry. But it isn't for me. Just get dressed and fix your hair. I'll explain in the car." He forced me off of my own couch, and off to my room to get dressed. I'm honestly not that mad that we're going, I'm just surprised that Louis said yes. I actually know quite a bit about art, believe it or not.