Chapter 3

A/N - hey! I'm sorry guys! I've super busy with school and testing and everything that I haven't gotten a chance to update! So, for the people that actually care, here it is. 

-A 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

--Liam's POV-- 

Zayn brings his girlfriend over and talks with me about Mads. 

"Dude, take her out tonight! Show her how bad you want her. Show her that you're better than Niall ever was." 

"Zayn, I can't do that! Niall is- was my friend... I can't all of a sudden go against his back!" 

"Just do it." 

"Fine." 

Zayn and Gabby leave, and I turn on my favorite movie.

--Madi'sPOV-- 

I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't have left him. Maybe this really WAS my fault. Did I do something to make Niall cheat on me? What happened...? I turn on my 'Sad Day' playlist and sit in Starbucks drinking my Latte.

--Niall's POV-- 

God, I'm an idiot! Why was I so stupid?! I can't help but think that Madi doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. I wish I could take it all back and have one more chance. It was a moment of weakness, I should have said no. 

I'm feeling like the worst person in the world, so I decide to call Harry. 

*ring ring* 

"Hello?" 

"Harry! I-" 

"Sorry, you have reached my voicemail box! Leave a message!" 

I hang up, cursing him for his clever voicemail, and chuckling because I fell for it.

To Haz: hey, can you come chill for a bit? We need to talk about this Madi thing. I screwed up bad, and I need your help to fix it. 

From Haz: sure nialler. I'm busy today, I can come tomorrow and we can talk.

--Madi'sPOV-- 

I finish my Latte and go for a short run. When I get back to Liam's flat, I find him asleep on the couch. He was watching our favorite movie to watch when we were together, Monster's INC. Aww!! He's so cute all curled up on the couch! I quietly walk to the bathroom and take a shower, when I get out, Li isnt on the couch where I left him. 

"Li?! Where are you??" 

"In here, Princess!" 

I walk into the dining room where a very fancy dressed Liam is standing with a bouquet of Lilies (my favorite!!!).  

"Liam, what's this? What are you doing?" 

"Taking you out, of course! Now go! Put on something nice!" 

"Ugh, fine Liam... But you owe me." 

"Anything you ask, my lady." 

I blush and turn around to go back to my bedroom and put on a new outfit. A form-fitting black dress with slits of sparkle on it, red suede pumps, and red lipstick with a hint of winged eyeliner. I wear my hair up in a sophisticated bun. After I add finishing touches, I go back out into the dining room. I hear Liam gasp.

--Liam's POV-- 

As I wait for Mads to come out of her room, I get a text from Harry.  

Hazza Bear: hey Li. Me and my girl are going out tonight, do you have plans? 

To Hazza Bear: yeah, I'm taking Mads out, I invited Louis and El, but they couldn't make it. You can use our other reservation. 

Hazza Bear: alright man, sounds good. Meet you there. 

I look up from my phone and see Madi. She's so beautiful... I wish she was mine.

--Madi'sPOV--  

"Do I look okay?" 

"Mads.... I'm speechless." 

"I knew it was terrible, let me go change." 

"NO!" 

I winced from the yell. 

"Sorry. No, don't change! I love y- I mean... It. I love it." 

I laughed as Liam escorted me to the car.