Chapter 4

--Liam's POV-- 

Hmm, Harry never told me who his new girl is... I wonder why I haven't heard anything. Oh well, we'll meet tonight. 

"So... Mads..." 

"Yeah?" 

Maybe...umm... I'll save it for dinner, I think, holding the little velvet box in my pocket. 

"Oh, uh, never mind."

--Madi'sPOV-- 

We get to this really fancy restaurant and Liam goes out and opens the car door for me.  

Aww!! He is SO sweet! 

"Wow, Li! This restaurant is beautiful! I love it!" 

Liam chuckles a bit. "Well, not as beautiful as you!" 

Again, SO sweet! I smile, "haha! Yeah right!!" 

"You are..." I heard a familiar voice say. 

I turn around and see Chelsea. "OH MY GOSH GIRL! I MISSED YOU!" I run up to her and give her a big hug. 

"Girl! I missed you too! You look beautiful!!" 

"So do you! Now, why are you so dressed up tonight?" I smirk, looking at the giant rock on her ring finger. "whose the lucky guy?!" 

Then I see him... Harry Styles comes around the corner.  

"Hey Madi" he says. 

"C! Why didn't you tell me? How long has this been going on??" 

"Umm, it's our one year anniversary today actually..." Harry says, staring into Chelsea's hazel eyes. 

"Aww! Congratulations!" 

"Thanks Mads! So, you and Liam?!" 

"Umm, n-" Liam starts. 

"Yeah" I smile "I love him" 

Liam turns to me, shocked, obviously. 

"R-r-really...?" 

"Umm...." Do I? Am I over Niall...? " Yes! I really, really do." I smile big. 

"Ma-" 

"Mr. Payne, your table is ready." 

We follow the waiter to our table out in the courtyard.

--Liam's POV-- 

I pull the phone out of my pocket.

To Hazza Bear- Haz, im... I'm going to propose to her. I need advice! Help!! 

Hazza Bear- relax. That's the most important thing. Why don't you wait until after we eat. Under the stars. Trust me, women adore that. 

To HazzaBear- you always have the best advice, thanks

I look up and see Haz smiling at me. I smile back and join the conversation.when we're done eating, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. 

Hazza Bear- GO FOR IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N sorry it's been long since I've updated! End of the year stuff.sorry for the super short chapter!! The next one will be longer!! #CLIFFHANGER!!!! Vote and share!!! Tell your friends!!!!  

-A