the days after...

Nothings easy in life, everyone either has to work for what they want or they work for it so someone else can get it, my life growing up after losing my best friend was the hardest of them all because now I was stuck standing alone, I never really believed in god much even though I went to church a lot with friends and I guess so called family, but it wasn't really until my world was taken away again from under my feet I started to believe something was out there to help us in life even if we didn't want to know it or not! Every day was hell, things got harder with the devil as I got older and the days past by slower. High school started and yet another new school one I didn't want to go too, one being it was a 2 hour travel one way to school and another 2 hours back home after school, I couldn't understand why someone would send their child so far away, I hated the school, I hated the teachers and the children, I didn't have friends I just got picked on about everything... it made it so hard because I already didn't want to be here without James then I was being hated too by everyone else in my life..

I would get into fights all the time with teachers and students because of stupid things as I look back now but at the time I was trying to stand up for myself and not be pushed around. You always have the popular children in each year level, I was always jealous of those children because they all had the best lives, the mum and dad that loved them and food and friends, I never had any of that.. it hurt to see it all when I'd be leaving school to go home. 

I still sit here most days and look back and ask how did life go from so bad to too good, having actual people caring and wanting me around, that's not how someone's life is meant to turn around so fast, one day I was laying there almost on my death bed to the next day being cared about and loved, how does that happen... i don't get what i did to get all the love from everyone but my blood, my so called family.... yet here i stand today being cared for like no one could ask for

=