Chapter 1

" Edith come down you will be late for school. Eat your breakfast quickly so that you can catch the bus on time for once!" "I'm coming mom!" I answered By the time I got down all my brothers and sisters took all the chairs and we're almost done eating. " I don't know what to do with you Edith!" " Sorry mom! Last minute homework!" I said " Edith!" My mom yelled " How many times do I have to tell you, do your homework the day before!" "Sorry mom" I Said

"Always the late one " said Jonathan ( that's my brother Jonathan you can call home John for short. He is 17 years old now and he can get really mad sometimes.) I didn't bother arguing, what's the point! I mean my older brothers and sisters would probably agree.( you will know them later on in the story) So ya that's basically what I do every morning.
Anyways my dad drove us to school then he and mom would go get groceries. At school I didn't really pay attention I mean it's almost the end of the year nobody listens anymore. Tick Tock tick Tock........riiiiing ahh finally schools over! Whoopee! But then something caught my eye or should I say my ear. The loudspeaker said:All Einsteins ( That's our last name) please report to the office immediately repeat this is urgent!! Hmmmm I thought, why would they call us in now??? Whatever I'll just go.

When I got there I saw all my brothers and sisters crying: Jonathan, Adam, Jessie, Evie, and little Benny ( Ben for short it makes him feel more grown up even though nobody thinks he is.) " what's the matter guys what happened?" I asked  " Your always the last to hear such important things don't you know what's happened?" My sister Evie said through sobs " why what happened?" I asked again " who's telling her?" Said Adam  " well Edith listen" my favorite sibling Jessie said " Um well you know how our parents went to get groceries today right?" " ya" I said " well they were about to drive home to prepare lunch and on their way, somebody and when I mean somebody I mean a really really really bad person, they decided it was fun to ruin people's lives so their car crashed into ours and the passengers on it:Mom and Dad, they got severely injured. Luckily a friend of Dad was just going out of the store and saw Dad. He took him and Mom to the hospital. Now who knows what's going to happen to them." My sister said then continued to sob.
            It took me a moment to take it all in and then I started crying. Trust me I don't cry easily but what??? THIS IS JUST HUGE! I got really scared and one of my sisters teachers drove us to the hospital. When we got there, a nurse escorted me and my siblings to a waiting room. I was really scared. Who knows what will happen to our parents and about us! what will we do?!!!!!??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K guys so that was Chapter 1 and if you liked it so far, you should totally read part two. Sorry if it isn't perfect or if there is a lot of grammar mistakes. Thx for understanding. Hope you guys liked it! 😊