Chapter 2

Previously on I Can Reach The Stars ........
Edith and her siblings face the surprise of their lives when they hear about a family tragedy.
WARNING this is a very sensitive chapter brace yourselves.
....
"O my gosh, O my gosh" I literally screamed to myself " what is happening is this all just a bad dream?????" We were in the hospital and in the waiting room waiting obviously.
       My parents were getting looked on and we were waiting, crying our heads off. After hours and hours of waiting, a nurse finally called us in and told us the worst news in the history of the world.
        "I am sorry to say but your parents are no longer with us. " A took us a moment to take it all in. My older sister Evie was the first to cry( she's very sensitive) then one by one all of my older brothers and sisters cried. Then me. My younger Brother Benny didn't cry at all because  he didn't understand anything which was probably for the best since I don't think he will be able to take it all in. We stood there crying waiting just to open our eyes and wake up relieved that it was just a bad dream. But that didn't happen, we soon were struck back to reality and got to look at our parents for the last time. 
       After that everything was just a blur. We had to sign some papers...... Forget about that we had to sign a ton of papers. By the time we were done, I felt like my hand was going to fall off. :(  We were allowed to stay in the hospital for one night and then the next morning we would be taken away by a distant relative of my dads. Someone named Sam Louie. I was scared, I mean I didn't know him, We didn't know him. it was a big thing to get through.
           That night, Benny woke me up and said " Edith I know what's happening I pretended I didn't so you and the others wouldn't need to care for me as much." "Awwww" I thought He continued " I'm really sad that mom and dad left us but I  know that they will always be there for me" " do you know why?" " no" I said  " because of this" and with that, he pulled out a teddy bear and opened a secret pocket. It was a note written by mom: This teddy bear is for you. We both want you to know that no matter what happens we will always be there for you and will always care for you. And with that the note ended.

                                                   End of Chapter 2 ..............

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was Chapter 2. Hope u guys liked that one. More chapters coming soon so stay tuned. 👍 That's all! For now........