Training

Athena now stood in the gym along with many other gods and goddesses. Artemis's red arrow hit the bull's eye. Athena did the same, but her arrow was gold. Using her expert eyes, she released the arrow, hitting the heart of the bull's eye. Artemis glanced at her, grinning.
"Good job, Athena!"she said.
     Everyone that was assigned to go down to Greece were now here on the gym to be trained.
Athena smiled at Artemis.
"Thanks." Athena muttered.
"Your dad wants to see you on his office."Artemis told her. Principal Zeus was Athena's dad. Which was weird, since Zeus was also the king of the gods.
"Really?" Athena couldn't believe it. Her dad was always busy.
"Go now!" Artemis said.

                    *     *     *

Athena sat in front of her Dad.
"You know why you are chosen?"asked Zeus. Athena shook her head.
"YOU WERE CHOSEN TO PLAN THE ATTACK OF THE GREEK GODS AND ARMIES!!!" Zeus boomed. Suddenly his face softened. "But of course, you could also train yourself. But plan the attack wisely. Make sure nothing goes wrong. The Greeks have to win."
Athena nodded."How are they doing right now?"asked Athena.
"The Greeks are also training. We just informed them about our help."
Athena was glad. They all needed extra training. She exited out of Zeus's office. She returned to the main building, heading for her dorm.
Athena thought of a plan. She wrote ideas on the pink papyrus scroll on her desk. But nothing seemed right.She sat there, thinking, for a whole hour.
She was now hungry.
I'll think about the attack plans later,she thought.
The cafeteria smelled of cookies. Aphrodite, Artemis, and Persephone sat on one table, a bowl of cookies in front of them.
  As Athena neared them, they seemed to notice her.
"Hi, Athena,"Persephone greeted."Come join us!"
Artemis provided space for her.
"So how's the training?"asked Aphrodite, taking a bite from her cookie. Artemis and Athena smiled at each other.
"We had great fun,"replied Artemis. She turned to Athena.
"So how was your meeting with your dad?"Artemis asked Athena.
"It was okay l. Dad told me to think up plans for the attack of thrle Greeks against the Trojans. I spent a whole hour, until I got hungry." Athena explained. She took a huge bite from her cookie.
"Coach Nike told me that you two have to go back to training."said Persephone.
                   *     *     *
Coach Nike, the goddess of victory, now stood in front of the line of chosen pupils.
"All of you, do the warm up exercises!"she instructed. The gods and goddesses immediately performed the tasks. Athena had a little trouble, but she was fine, thanks to the help of her friend, Artemis.
Coach Nike gave her a thumbs up. "Good job, Athena."
Athena felt her heart leap and her spirits soar. Coach Nike's compliments were rare, but still, Athena felt happy to earn it.

After training, they took a break.

It was now a silent night, and Athena settled on her bed. She dreamed of  cute unicorns and colorful rainbows.