Chapter 1 - set free

My name is Naruto uzumaki, right now I'm in the court yard in a prison with a huge muscly guy throwing punches at me, if you wondering why this is happening we may have to go back

FLASHBACK

I was eating lunch in the court yard when the gate opens up for the new requites to enter, some looked nervous but the rest had a smug look on their face thinking they could handle it but I'll give them a day before they start following the rules like the good little boy. Well anyways the head of the prison gives them lectures and rules. Only for some guy to make a smart comment which ended up with him on the ground coughing for air, I just laughed at him, which made the new inmates to follow orders and got in line to get a seal put on them so they couldn't use there chakra. (Looks like picture on front page or if you've seen the movie then you know) After that they made it out to the food area, they got there food and came back out. I was sitting by myself eating my food when a guy twice the size of me stood there glaring at me and I'm pretty sure he was the one you made that smart comment which resulted him on the ground earlier.

"Something you need" I ask not looking up at him

"Move kid" was all he said

"And what if I don't?" I look up at him this time

"I'm sure you know what will happen, now move before I hurt you small fry" he said

Did he just call me small fry, I twitch, know one calls me that. I stood up, which seemed to get everyone's attention they looked scared which they better because they have been here longer and they know what happens when they piss me off. My first week here I managed to beat all the tough guys, which made me the top dog here so no one pisses me off without getting hurt.

"Now you've done it" I said

"What are you going to do about it, brat" he says smirking, he's thinking I'm weak cause I'm a little kid well 12 to be exact but you should never underestimate your opponent. I grab him by his arm and flip him.

"You should never underestimate your opponent" I say out loud, all the new requites back away scared, while the other ones that have been here longer and new me just continued eating.

The guy gets back up from the ground and starts throwing punches at me, I managed to doge all of them which made him even more mad, so mad that he forgot he has a seal on him and uses his chakra only for him to fall to the ground in pain. The guards come our way and pick up the guy to take him away to his cell when one of the guards look at me and said

"Did you start this fight?" He asks

"Now why would I do that, I was just sitting here eating my food when that guy came and attacked me, you can even ask the others" I said although it was half true, I was the one to attack him first.

"I hope you telling the truth uzumaki" the guard said

"Like I said ask them" I say pointing to the inmates

"Fine" he says about to leave but turns back to me "oh right I forgot to mention, someone's here to see you"

Huh? See me, know ones ever visit me, in fact I know no one on the outside just on the inside, so who could it be?

I follow the guard and he takes me to a room where I see a blonde haired women with a purple diamond shape on her forehead on the other side of the gate. Next to her was a guy with white long hair, a scroll on his back and face make up. I sit down on the chair waiting for them to talk.

"Hi my name is lady tsunade, how would you like to get out of here" she asks, I was shocked.

_________________________
First chapter done, what did you think?