Diggys birthday

3 months later

Meme pov

Todays diggy birthday yeah me and him broke up but I still remember. But I got together with roc and it's been awesome we moved in together he brought a bigger house than diggy. He brought me a whole new closet filled with alot of cloths and I love it my baby got swagg. I had to get dressed because I had to pick up a gift for diggy.

Roc-babe where you going?

Me-to get a gift for diggy parry want to come?

Roc-nah I'm good I'm just chill and wait for you to come back

Me-okay

I kissed him and left out the door. I went to the mall I didn't know what to buy I knew what he liked but it's just so hard choosing stuff. I walked past a jewelry store I saw a solid gold watch it was prefect I guess I brought it and walked around some more I looked lonely I saw all these couples walking, holding hands, and kissing I wanted my baby so I went home to him

Roc pov

I love meme that's my baby but I know diggy finna try something tonight that's why I really don't want to go but I'm go cause that's my bro but meme left to get him a gift I just laid around the house thinking what if diggy tries something? I don't know what he had planned but I'm stop it. I was laying there I got bord so I hopped in the shower and got cleaned up. When I got out the shower I went downstairs and say on the coach and turned on the TV nothing was on but I kept flipping through channels til I stopped on a animal plant this shit is sick but interesting at the same time the girl turtles where giving birth out of there assess it's made me feel weird. Life is some weird shit but the eggs started moving and the baby turtles came out I was like man I want to have babies little me and meme running around or kids would be sexy they would have a mixture of our curly hair pretty brown eyes big plush lips from me of course. After thinking of babies my babe walked through the door with a bag prolly for diggy.

Me-what's in the bag babe

Meme-got diggy a watch it's pretty sexy

Roc-I bet but babe I watching TV and I saw turtles giving birth

Meme-Ew and awe but what about it?

Roc-I wondering if we could have babies?

Meme- I though you never ask

Me-so that's a yes?

I said waking over to where she was standing she smiled I smiled back I love this girl

Meme-yep

Me-can we start now

I said grabbing her waist she pushed me away

Meme-nope we have to get ready for diggy party it's in two hours

Me-so quickie

Meme-nope I need those hours to look good for my baby

Roc-ugh alright

I pouted she laughed and kissed me then she left and went upstairs then she came back down and whispered in my ear

Meme-but after it's me and you babe

Omg that's why I love her she went back upstairs foreal this time

Meme pov

I went upstairs and got in the shower washing my hair it was to my lower back and it was curly I'm leave it that way but I put on my robe and walked into the bedroom I looked in my closet I skimmed through the closet I didn't want classy but I ain't want thug so I got so I got some black skinny jeans a black under shirt and a domo crop with pink out lining, to I knew diggy wasn't the dressy type so I was good I went back into the bathroom and put my hair in a ponytail with little curls sticking out on both sides and I got my high top Adidas that where pink and black I walked it the bathroom and roc was coming out his see I told I you he brought a huge house but anyway with a towel on his waist this boy gone make me jump on him right now and miss that party but I want to see my friends. I went downstairs and watched TV before I jumped on roc.