Part 2

Bloodless

~blood dripping of my lip

falling on my finger tip..

I finish drinking my sweet peace of heaven coffee and put on my stupid, uncomfortable looking uniform, get my bag and leave. I lock the door and walk to the smallest elevator ever, but its kinda cute...

So because i live so far away from school i have to take underground. "Nice, one fucking hour in a place where it stinks like shit..." I though to myself feeling so disgusted. Just imagine stay in same place with people who stink or are wearing a weird smelling perfume and you have to breath it for an hour. I have so much hatred and love for trains, it's weird.

I have this weird feeling that everytime I leave my house I can feel peoples eyes on me and it makes it so hard for me to walk, my legs turn boneless, I just wobble away. I get on the bus sit down next to some old dude.

~Skipping the underground bit, its kinda boring~

The minute I get out of the train and start walking out of the underground, I think ,"Here it begins. Welcome to hell, so called school". It's not that i don't like school is the people that i don't like. They are so selfish and self centred it's annoying. Everyone is fighting over who's prettier, popular and all that bullcrap. Just for me to watch is so life sucking.

Everyone is looking at me?! STOP FUCKING LOOKING AT ME!!!... I get inside of the school and go to the one and only place ~toilet~ Yeah thats what happens when you push people away, but what can i fucking do if i have trust issues. I take my phone from my pocket to see what's the time... It's 08:20 am... "Time to go to lesson". I think to myself.

Every time I leave the SAFE place I get called ;
~EMO!!~ ~monkey face!!~ ~freak!!~ ~loner!!~ etc.
Everyday is the same i go to toilet stay there until 08:20 am, go to lesson get pushed, hit, called names. Every fucking day. "Life can be a bitch but I need to stay positive! Right?". It's getting harder and harder to convince my self that everything is going to me okay.