Part 6

Life is full of shit

~Blue's po~

Whoop Whoop its saturday!
"Blue?",I hear someone knocking on my bedroom door. " Blue are you awake?", i get annoyed and answer "Yeah? you can come in", Sella opens the door and walks in.

I like to call " my heaven " because all my BIG room is blue like sky and has all different kind of band poster everywhere. Bands like; black veil brides, asking Alexandria, kiss, slip knot etc. It looks amazing.

"Omg did i wake you up, Im so sor... " but before she could finish her sentence I cut her off "Don't worry, i was already awake". I got out of my bed. Sella started to talk again, "So you know its saturday", she sounded so exited but then again also scared and anxious. "I wanted to know if you want to come with me to my boyfriend's bands concert?". I never knew she had a boyfriend. It was kinda shocking that she didn't tell me but them again she's very closed up person. "I didn't know you have a boyfriend and that he has a band?", she just laughed. "Yeah i do", "Soooo you want to go?". Sella looked at me. "Okay, I'll go", I quickly answered. "Yay!! you have a hour and a half to get ready", she said with excitement. And then she left my room.

I made my bed and gone to take a shower... I got out of the shower and got dressed into a pair of leather skinny jeans, a see trough shirt with a black bra and matching black panties, I put on my leather black converse and a leather jacket.

I walked in our living room and saw um... Sella making out with a guy (most likely her boyfriend). Well this is fun, though to myself feeling kinda awkward. I cough to get their attention. Sella looks at me, "oh shit". She quickly get of the guy and blushes. I jut laugh. "You pedants could of just gone to Sella's room", everyone started laughing. This how I met Sella's boyfriend josh for the first time.