21 | WE GO ON A FIELD TRIP (TO MEXICO)

The next morning, I was woken up to a clamoring sound from downstairs, followed by a string of curse words from Stiles

The next morning, I was woken up to a clamoring sound from downstairs, followed by a string of curse words from Stiles. He was always this way when he was trying to be sneaky. I already felt restless from yesterday's drama, so I decided to go help Stiles with... whatever he was doing.

Quickly, I threw on a loose-fitting flannel shirt, a pair of black leggings, and my favorite pair of black combat boots. I pulled my wavy red hair back into a tight ponytail, and ran downstairs.

As soon as Stiles saw me, his face fell. "Oh, my god." He complained. "Why do you have to be such a light sleeper?"

"What're you doing, Stiles?" I asked, cutting to the chase.

"That's for me to know and you not to find out." Stiles replied snippily, making his way towards the door.

I grabbed my brother's arm and spun him around with surprising ease. Either I was getting stronger or Stiles was getting weaker. Maybe a little bit of both- Stiles had always been a nerd at heart. "Stiles," I said sharply. "Where are you going?"

"Uh, to Malia's." Stiles replied, clearly improvising. "We have a History project due tomorrow."

"It's Saturday." I countered.

"We're turning it in online!" Stiles argued.

"Mr. Yukimura doesn't like online assignments!"

"He changed his mind!"

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I yelled.

"SCOTT'S HOUSE, OKAY?" Stiles yelled back. He sighed. "I'm gonna go look for clues. Malia's meeting me there. We need something that has a strong scent of Scott so Malia can track him."

I nodded, letting go of his arm. "I'm going with you."

"The hell you are NOT-"

I pushed past Stiles, opening the front door. "See you at Scott's!" I called out, closing the door behind me.

A few seconds later, Stiles emerged from the front door, looking frustrated. I smiled broadly at my brother as I leaned on the passenger door. "You coming?"

"Freshmen," Stiles grumbled. Then, louder, he said, "Well, you coming or not? Get in."

After we arrived at Scott's, Stiles forced me onto a couch downstairs. Damn it, I guess he was strong. "Sit here." My older brother instructed. "Don't move, don't touch anything. Just sit and stay. Got it?"

I nodded as Stiles and Malia went upstairs. "Keep the doors open and don't do anything you'll regret!" I called out to them jokingly.

Stiles groaned, pushing Malia up the stairs so they could go faster. As soon as Stiles and Malia were out of sight, I whipped out my phone and texted Liam.

To: Liam💖🐺
at Scott's house looking for clues, pls come im bored

A few minutes later, a reply from Liam came in.