The shower BY: eysheamagcon (a Harry styles fanfic)

you and your boyfriend Harry just got finished with a fight. And he feels really bad about what he said so he gives you the tightest hug. " A little tight babe."while he is holding u tighter than u imaging

"Well I'm not letting go until you forgive me"

"I'm not forgiving you, plus I have to take a shower, so...". but you know how stubborn he is "I'm not letting go!".

he goes into the bathroom with you. You run the water.

"I cant take my shirt off."

agin him being stubborn" well I guess you have to take a shower in your shirt."

at this point u had it with is crap so you screamed at him. Soon he lets go. He leaves the bathroom and locks the door. He is talking to you from outside.

soon u hear Harry's voice"i love you" "I love u too."him still going on "love you so much ." "Ok, got it." " I mean I really love you." "Harry I love u to but can you u pleas GO AWAY!!!"

You scream at him once more and he doesn't say anything. just then you get out the shower, open the door and stick your head out to look around.

"Hmm, he's gone."

You walk down the hallway with nothing on but your bra, tank top, and short shorts. Until suddenly harry jumps out of behind the closet door."ROAR!!!"

You almost scream your lungs out." WHAT THE HELL IS RONG WITH YOU!!" You yell at him. Just then he grabs your waist and throws you on the sofa. Then starts kissing you all over. Finally he kisses you on the for head and says...."I told you I love you."u blush at his comment and say "More than food?" "Welllllllllll"

"Hey."

"I'm just kidding, of course I do babe you are my every thing." And just then the boy u love the most makes your night ten times better "i love u too and I forgive you"and with that you lay in each others arms and sleep

the end