III- Beast in man's skin

I felt my skin crawl with nervousness as Ramsay sat next to me. I refused to looked up at him as he began to speak.

"Well have much fun, or I will. I can promise that much. "Ramsay was so close to me I would feel his warmth next to me.

I choked on my breath and wracked my brain for what he meant. But I knew all to well.

"Gracelynn are you afraid of me?" Ramsay asked me with a voice sharper than the tip on a spear. "I can image you want to kill me, having taken you from your home and such. "

I slowly looked up at the man. Though his cold eyes scared me they seemed unusually beautiful as the dim light touched the side of his face.

"Are you afraid?" Ramsay repeated himself to me his eyes growing colder.

I shook. "Y-yes. "I staggered out. A small smile formed on Ramsay's mouth and it disappeared soon.

Ramsay's eyes softened. "No need to be, I will care for you. "He held out his arms for me but I sensed trickery about his words and actions.

Stories hold he tortured innocent people. I gulped and accepted his hug afraid of what he would've done otherwise.

Without hesitation Ramsay pulled me on his lap. His chest felt warm and I let out a tiny squeak of fear. I felt myself tremble within his clutches and Ramsay felt my shakiness too.

Ramsay's POV

I sat next to her on her bed though Gracelynn refused to look up at me. I took a sharp approach. "Are you afraid of me Gracelynn?" I wanted her to say she was afraid of me even though her actions said as much. "I can imagine you want to kill me, taking you from your home and such. "I wanted to toy with her even if my father restricted it, I would have to keep my intentions secret though as her sister would be queen.

Gracelynn refused to look and answer me so I spoke louder and clearer to get my point across. "Are you?" Shakily Gracelynn turned her head to me.

I fought back the urge to smile at her wariness. Great, message sent, message received.

"Y-yes. "Gracelynn struggled I then took a slight grin as she seemed to fall apart from within.

I held out my arms welcoming. "I will care for you. "Gracelynn reluctantly accepted my hug. With want I pulled her into my lap, I felt her hair as I rested my chin on her head. Her hair was soft and smooth. Rare in Westeros where the harsh weather nipped at anything.

She let out a noise of fear I thrived at. She shook in my grasp. She felt like a dog trembling from the outside cold and starved. For some reason I felt joy in the girl's fear for me. I needed it to grow.

Gracelynn POV

I pushed away from him and gulped. I didn't know what to say. I cleared my throat and returned my gaze to the floor.

"You will be my wife, you know that right?" Ramsay said to me.

Yeah I did know that but it seemed like torture. "Y-yes. "

Ramsay laughed getting off the bed and stalking out of the room but before shutting the door he said something. "You will be mine..." Finally he shut the door and his footsteps disappeared down the hall.