Someone's got a crush!

(Hey readers! So are you all like, ‘WHAT JUST HAPPENED?’ It’s ok I understand. This chapter will help, clear some things up. I know you guys are all in suspense and hanging on the edge wondering who they are, how they are going to get her, if they will get her, or if the boys will protect her, even though they just met her. I understand your pain, so… GO AND READ!!! Thanks again for reading! <3 BananaBirdy!!!)

 ________________________________________________________________________________

*Louis’s POV* *A few minutes before the Call*

     “Harry, since the sky is blue now, do you think it’s weird?” I ask, sitting on the couch with Liam, trying to convince him that if the sky was purple all of our lives, it would be normal to us.

     “Well, no, but if it was purple it would be weird.” Harry says, still not convinced. Zayn and Tiffany walk over to the couch and sit down. Tiffany sits next to Liam on the couch and Zayn sits in an open chair. They are just laughing at us. If they tried to convince stubborn Harry that he is wrong they wouldn’t be laughing any more.

     “No, it wouldn’t because you would be used to it.” Liam says trying to talk some sense into him, as Niall walks over with a hand full of food and sits down on the couch with us, then Katy Perry starts to sing. Wait how did she get in here? As I look in to the direction of her voice I realize it’s not the real Katy Perry, it’s just her voice squeezed into a phone, Tiffany’s phone to be exact. Tiffany looks at her phone and she gives it the famous ‘I’m curious about this’ look, which means it’s probably a number she doesn’t know, but she answers it any way.

     “I might be used to it, but…” Harry says trying to think of an excuse, but I tune out what ever he was saying and I watch as her face grows paler and paler, she is about to pass out. I can see it in her eyes and face. It’s the look Harry gave to me before he passed out in rehearsal while we were on the X-factor. He went home sick that day because he was so overwhelmed and couldn’t take the presser. And now, Tiffany is about to pass out the same way Harry did. If she fell to the floor she could be seriously injured.

     “Liam, catch her!” I yell as she almost falls to the ground, but Liam listens and catches her in him arms. Who was on the other end of the phone that could overwhelm her so much? I could only think of one thing. The people who kidnapped her parents!

     “Tiffany!!?” We all yelp, running to her side. Liam pulls her up on to the couch and tries to wake her up, but she won’t!

     “Come on, Tiffany! Wake up!!” Liam says hovering over her and shaking her shoulders, not daring to slap her, he is too kind. I watch him try again and again to wake her up, as I kneel on the side of couch worried.

     “Should I get Paul?” Harry suggests, not really knowing what to do in this situation.

     “Umm… ya!” Liam says not really paying attention to anyone, but Tiffany. Never the less, Harry runs out of the room to get Paul with Niall, “Come on, babe. Please, wake up!”

*Liam’s POV*

     I rustle her shoulders, looking down at her pale skin and closed eyes. Her lips are so close and I feel the erge to be her prince and wake the sleeping beauty with a kiss, but I know that's only in the fairytails and a kiss won't wake her. I put my cold fingers up to her warm neck to check her pulse, as my eyes blur out a bit. She’s still alive, but not awake. Her life, the past two days, has been stressful, super stressful and if the other person on the other line just asked a simple favor it could have pushed her over the top, but I still am wondering if it was the kidnapper. I keep rustling her shoulders trying to get something out of her. I look over and realize Louis and Zayn are still in the room. Zayn’s pacing around the room, while Louis is kneeling next to the couch by me. I can’t believe I didn’t see Louis. I mean he is kneeling right next to me. Oh whatever! Tiffany needs me! I focus back on her, but right as I do Paul barges through the door with Harry and Niall trailing behind.