The Last Call

(What’s up my flying monkeys?!!! Ok, sorry. I had to do that! Well anyways! Is anyone ready for Chapter 14!!!!???? Don’t worry, I counted! Is that sad? I think that’s sad when you have to count your own books chapters! Sorry off topic! Here is the story! Love ya, as always! <3 BananaBirdy!!!!!)

__________________________________________________________________________________

*Tiffany’s POV*

     I glance over at Paisley and realize she’s struggling to do this. Her hands are flexed on the steering wheel, so tight it could be counted as strangling it. Her eyes have a glistening sad feel to them as she stares on the road. She’s acting so different than I remember her to every act. Then again, so am I. Usually we are both so carefree and fun to be around, but I’ve been traumatized, the nightmare hasn’t ended and it might not until I’m gone, completely. She is probably different because I finally convinced her to turn me in to the agency to protect everyone. Now, we are about 5 minutes from the airport and she’s trying to convince me to change my mind. She keeps telling me that if I reconsider at any point she will do everything in her power to protect me. I keep answering the same by telling her I’d rather everyone else be safe than me.

     “But you know for a fact that since I destroyed my phone and any other tracking devise we can still get away, right?” she asks for like the hundredth time in a different way.

     “I know Paisley, but you don’t have to do that for me! I want everyone else to be safe, including you. Let’s… talk about something else.” I say trying to hold back the tears that threaten to fall. I’m on the way to my death bed and I feel like if I cry, she’ll turn the car around and hide me no matter what I say, which will kill everyone.

     “I don’t want to do this!” she says.

     “You have to!” I say.

     “No. I don’t,” she says. She has to do this or everyone dies, including me.

     “I’m going to die either way! Just turn me in, so less people die!”

     “I can’t.”

     “You already agreed to.”

     “I know, but I feel like if I do I’m murdering my best friend.”

     “You are not killing me! You’re saving 7 people’s lives, including yourself!”

     “But, I’m killing you and that girl who you know, knows the what’s on the file.” She says.

     “No. I’m killing myself. That Lily girl that knows about the file won’t come out of my mouth from this point forward.” I say as she looks taken back. “What? Did you know Lily?"

     “Umm…what...Umm…ya. I knew her.” She says, oddly.

     “Do you know her now?” I ask.

     “Ya, she works with me.” She says as we pull into the airport parking lot and get out.

*Paul’s POV*

     “So, she never left?” I ask the security guard who works the front of the hotel.

     “I didn’t see her leave the building, but I saw her come out of an elevator with a girl and walk towards the dinning area. They were walking pretty fast though, so I don’t think I could give you a visual description of the other girl, other than she had straight brown hair.” Eric said looking kind of nervous. The dinning area is at the back of the hotel and my guess is they went through the back where there are no guards. If only we had put guards back there then Tiffany wouldn’t be missing!! I am a horrible parent!!!!!