The true story (part I)

I awoke that morning with a strange taste in my mouth.sweets. I rose up with my head spinning.pain. I walked in the kitchen to see a mysterious note on my table. It said "Give up the girl, and wipe away the dept" I had no idea what they mean't, but it stuck with me that whole day. After the morning things started to get odder and odder.People stared at me then looked at my hand. It said the two letters A and D. I was used to it but for some reason it bothered me more. Memories of people flowed in my head as I looked at that mark. I see these memories but dont recall them. Then, the phone rang. I looked over to see that there was no phone. Then I heard a loud schreeching noise. The pain was excrushiating. I fell and hit my head with a thump!

When I awoke I found mysrlf on a boat with a man and woman. The woman saw I had woken up and started speaking. I didn't pay attention, but then she handed me a box. I opened it and it had a gun and pictures of a woman. Then I read what the note connected to the picture " Find the girl and bring her to New York" I put the gun in my back pocket as we arrived at the dock. The woman said "Well, this is were you get off." As I exited the boat and walked down the dock I heard her yell "Good luck!" I looked back just as they were leaving. A sense of de'javu passed over me as I walked over the dock. I knew this was my first time here, but this area felt so familiar.

I walked up to a lighthouse and saw a huge door at the entrance. Anxiety surged through me as I walked up to the door and got ready to go through. As I started to push the door I saw the same note I saw in the morning "Bring us the girl and wipe away the dept." The note had a little blood stain on it. I left the note and pushed on the door. It opened with a loud cracking sound. It was impossible to see what was on the inside.

As I walked in I felt water go up to my legs. As I walked out I wasnt in the same area. I was at a church's baptism area. I walked up and out of the church to try and find the girl, but to my suprise the town was in the sky! I looked over the edge me stomach churned with fear. I continued and found that the town was celebrating a holiday. Im not big on holidays but something caught my eye. The story of how the floating city came to be. It was created by a man named Comstock.

Comstock. A name known by millions; he was important to every single person except me. Something didn't seem right about him. He seemed very familiar too.