Bus Stop Love: Chapter 1/3

It was september 3rd, first day of 9th. You awakened, scared, nervous, and excited. First day of High School! You decided to wear your bestest outfit... It was 6:46, you had 14 minutes to be ready and on the bus. You asked your mother if she could drive you, she said no. You were afraid. Then you noticed a tall, blonde headed boy. You thought he looked nice, but were to shy to say hi. He looked at you for a minute and smiled, then looked away. You didnt know how to act at that moment. You took a step closer and he finally said "Hello, Im niall. Niall Horan". You started smiling like an idiot. "Hia. Im (y/n)" you mumbled. "Huh, I cannot hear you" He said with his Irish accent. "Oh, I'm sorry, I said Hi Im (y/n)" you confirmed. He nodded and watched the bus come around the corner. You both stepped forward getting on the bus. He was being a gentlemen, and let you enter first... You got to school after 10 minutes of driving. You stepped off the bus and started walking towards the school thinking about how nervous/exciting this was. You suddenly jumped, Niall scared you by accident. "Im sorry, I didnt mean to frighten you." He said. "Its alright, Im fine." You replied... You guys started walking together, Barely holding hands. You were waiting for him to ask you something, but wasnt sure if he was going to... A few minutes later you arrived at your locker. You were on the alert of niall popping up at any moment. Sure enough he dances goofy over to you. You started laughing. "Hey Niall." You started a conversation. "Hello, I need to be serious for a moment" He replied seriously. "I want to ask you on a date!" Niall said quickly.  "Of course." You said with a big ole' smile. :).. The bell rang, time for school. "We better get to class." Niall said... Its 3:00. You're wondering where Niall went. You were worried, but you got on the bus.. You got home and as you were getting off the bus Niall was standing there in a tuxedo with flowers. You gave him a big hug, and a small kiss on the cheek. "Thank you so much Niall." You thanked him.. He later asked you on a date...