The Date: Chapter 2/3

As you got off the bus this after noon, Niall asked you on a date. You said yes of course.  You didnt know what to wear so you asked your mom. Your mother had nothing that would fit you. She felt bad and gave you $20 to spend on a new outfit. You decided to wear a Pink sweater with Black leggings and Uggs. You have $5 left to spend, So you decided to buy $2 earrings, and a coffee. You drove home in your Nissan, and noticed how lucky you were to be going out with him! He was the school jock, but still a sweetheart. You knew he had a kind heart and wouldnt do anything to hurt you. You wanted to buy him something to thank him for the flowers, So you bought him a card with the left over money you found in your car.  You headed home to get ready. The date was at 7:45, It was 7:01. You got dressed and did your makeup. You waited as Niall was coming in his Cadilac. You knew his family was rich, but that didnt hold you back from loving him cause you knew he had a kind heart and didnt care if you were poor or not. You loved him, and he loved you. You wanted to  be with him even though you met him at the bus stop. You never know where love will take you though... It was time. He knocked on your door and you opened the door and welcomed him in. "What a nice house you have (y/n)" He said with his Irish accent. He knew you loved when he spoke like that. "Thank you, Its not as pretty as your eyes though, Niall" You said with a charming smile. "Shouldn't we get going, I have a very special place." said Niall with a smirk. You just smiled and followed him out the door. You guys started driving towards the Powerscourt Waterfall. You asked him where you guys were going and he replied with a smile. "I hope you brought extra clothes." He said. "Wait, why?" You asked him. He again replied with a wink and smile. He stopped the car at the waterfall and came around to your door and opened it. "Well this is where we will be spending the night." He smiles. "But Niall, why did you ask me for other clothes?" You asked him again. "Because" He wrapped his arms around you and jumped in the water, You held your nose and smiled. You both fell in the water at the same time. After your heads popped up, he looked for you. He gave you your first kiss and you were glad it was him. While you guys were kissing he smiled. You said you were cold so he picked you up in his arms and brought you to the car. He closed your door and started driving home. "Would you like to go back to my house for a movie?" he asked you. "I dont have any clothes." You replied. Niall looked for a solution.. "My sister has some clothes that might fit you." He said with happiness. "Oh then sure. Id love too." You said with a smirk... You guys reached his house and your eyes were glued to how big it was. You were suprised... 'Continues into chapter 3!'